Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] ** Newcastle v BHA ** - Premier League Score Predictor - Now in its 10th SEASON !!

Newcastle v BHA - Score Predictor

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BHA travel to Newcastle for Sunday afternoons kick off. Our form against The Toon is 10 wins, 7 draws & 9 defeats. Our form against Newcastle is decent in recent years. We are undefeated in our last 6 outings (won 2 drawn 4), not lost any of our last 3 games at St James' Park and yet to taste defeat against them in a top flight match !

Newcastle have strengthened their squad significantly and it should be some battle up in the North East on Sunday.

As for the Score Predictor:

1 Point

A1X, AndyH, angmering albion, Beach Hut, bhafcjack, BNthree, Bob!, bob_monkhouse, Canfan, chrisg, Cornish Rocket, Eastgull, exKT17, Gabbafella, Hampden Park, Jim Van Winkle, Lamie Robertson, Plooks, Postman Pat, Psychobilly freakout, Razzoo, Sir-Len, Sorrel, Tokyohands

As ever use your head - you decide.

Stats:

BHA 1 3 Chelsea 272 scores, 24 correct
BHA 4 0 Portsmouth 192 scores, 0 correct - League Cup

Hall of Fame

2019/2020: Albion_Dave, ALBION28, NooBHA, shingle - 9 points
2018/2019: Arthritic Toe, Nibbler, Steve Foster - 9 points
2017/2018: Graz126, Studio150 - 11 points
2016/2017: Rudolf hucker - 10 points
2015/2016: Blackadder - 12 points
2014/2015: OzMike - 11 points
2013/2014: Paul Pring - 12 points
2012/2011: OzMike - 9 points
2011/2012: SWINDON SEAGULL - 9points

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Time to be brave.

Newcastle 1-2 BHA

Decided I will let my heart rule my head this season... which I know is a terrible idea in this game

Stephen Seagull

Oct 6, 2015
Barcelona
Also going for a rare away win. 1-2 to the good guys

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
The Guardian are predicting great things for this one:

“Brighton, meanwhile, played really well in defeat against Chelsea. Tariq Lamptey’s purpose and thrust has been a revelation, while Yves Bissouma is growing into a fine player, brimming with energy and quality. Now Neal Maupay and Leandro Trossard are together up front, it is harder to see from where an opponent’s clean sheet might come. This might just be the most entertaining game of the weekend.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
1 Point

A1X, AndyH, angmering albion, Beach Hut, bhafcjack, BNthree, Bob!, bob_monkhouse, Canfan, chrisg, Cornish Rocket, Eastgull, exKT17, Gabbafella, Hampden Park, Jim Van Winkle, Lamie Robertson, Plooks, Postman Pat, Psychobilly freakout, Razzoo, Sir-Len, Sorrel, Tokyohands

As ever use your head - you decide.

Stats:

BHA 1 3 Chelsea 272 scores, 24 correct
BHA 4 0 Portsmouth 192 scores, 0 correct - League Cup

Morning squire. I didn't see a 4-0 option for the Portsmouth game and went 'other', as did another punter. Would that not be worth a point? If there was a 4-0 option there and I overlooked it then I apologise for blindness and dunderheadedness.

Portsmouth.PNG

Edit, no, deffo no 4-0 option

twats.PNG

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
Morning squire. I didn't see a 4-0 option for the Portsmouth game and went 'other', as did another punter. Would that not be worth a point? If there was a 4-0 option there and I overlooked it then I apologise for blindness and dunderheadedness.

Edit, no, deffo no 4-0 option

I think if you select other, you need to say what the score is you are predicting, not just 'none of the above'.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I think if you select other, you need to say what the score is you are predicting, not just 'none of the above'.

Really? How do you do that? The poll is just a poll.

Really? How do you do that? The poll is just a poll.

Hi,

Yes - if you click Other - you do have to state your correct actual score to me - been the same rules for 10 years.

We do say this every season at the start of the season on The Score Predictor thread.

Well done in correcting other - but no-one actually predicted a 4-0 win

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here