Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ali J's Socks

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Cracking performance froM the lad and he played them off, according to himself.

Anyone found them yet?

Love his attitude, onwards and upwards!

TNBA

TTF
His attitude has been outstanding when you consider how it didn't quite click for him. He's obviously impressed on and off the pitch and will be a big player for us this season. Locadia should have been like this instead of sulking in the press and now playing in a league only slightly better than Scotland's.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
When Ali scored his first goal for us , against Bournemouth last season, I thought it was quite revealing how pleased the rest of the team looked for him.
He is obviously a very popular man in the dressing room, a real credit now to our club.

West Upper Seagull

Oct 31, 2003
Woodingdean
I really think we could have an asset on our hands if he was given as much of a run in the first team as Trossard has - he certainly knows where the back of the net is and we’re crying out for more players that can share the goals around !

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Was really good tonight and you could see his confidence grow as the game went on. Clearly has talent, my only reservation would be his lack of real pace which does hinder him at the top level however if he can adapt his game he could have a great role to play.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
His attitude has been outstanding when you consider how it didn't quite click for him. He's obviously impressed on and off the pitch and will be a big player for us this season. Locadia should have been like this instead of sulking in the press and now playing in a league only slightly better than Scotland's.

Ouch, that's going to hurt when THPP reads this :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here