Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
A few threw their hats in the ring tonight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mashman156

Aug 7, 2009
Southampton
Veltman in for White if he is injured. Jahanbaksh in for Lallana if he is out, liked him having a freedom to operate centrally at times. Ali Mac and Molumby in the squad, Stephens looked good but I assume he is out

albionalbino

Nov 1, 2009
West Sussex
Everyone who played acquitted themselves well but Ali J is the obvious contender to come in for Lallana or Connolly.
VG probably not up to Premier league standard.

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
Ali J coming off at 67 minutes suggests he did enough to be included in the squad, one would think

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Ali J coming off at 67 minutes suggests he did enough to be included in the squad, one would think

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

He’ll be in the squad for sure

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Obvious Veltman and Ali are in Sunday’s 18, hence taken off. Otherwise, just marvelling about what a squad we have. 11 changes and we put out a team that would be a real force in the championship.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
No one. The game is less than three days away and with the weird pre-season, I dont think anyone is ready to start two games that close to eachother. And frankly it wasnt like the team played poorly against Chelsea and I'm not sure tonights eleven would have been better against them or that the eleven from last week would have been any less stomping Pompey tonight.

As for increasing the opportunity of getting a significant substitute appearance, I think Ali J is the obvious one and Alexis will most likely be in the match squad.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Veltman for White if he's injured, ditto Mac Argie for Lallana. Molumby (definitely!) and Ali J on the bench, maybe Gyokeres too as a different (i.e. 6 foot 2") striker.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
No one. The game is less than three days away and with the weird pre-season, I dont think anyone is ready to start two games that close to eachother. And frankly it wasnt like the team played poorly against Chelsea and I'm not sure tonights eleven would have been better against them or that the eleven from last week would have been any less stomping Pompey tonight.

As for increasing the opportunity of getting a significant substitute appearance, I think Ali J is the obvious one and Alexis will most likely be in the match squad.

All of this.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Propper in for Alzate please otherwise I can see our midfield being overrun. I'd prefer Stephens but doesn't look like he'll be fit.
Ali J for Llallana if Adam not fit. Veltman for White on same basis.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
I don’t see any of them starting unless due to injuries.

The oblivious ones would be Veltman for white and either MacAllister or AJ for Lallana

Preston is next Wednesday and I see Potter putting a similar side out from tonight against them to see if they can do it consistently.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Yeh I wouldn’t start any - won’t be fresh. But I’d be tempted to play that team again if fit next week - could get past Preston if we play like that, and into the last 16 (I think). But one game at a time.

Anyone know if there’s a chance of a stream v Preston assuming it’s not gonna be on tv..?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here