Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Electronic Programme

The-Libertine

May 2, 2006
There is an electronic programme available for tonight’s game against Portsmouth, but no hardcopy available. The electronic version opens up in some horrible reader. Most of the pages seem to have a link on them so when I try to go from page to page it often navigates to some website aggghhh. You don’t seem to be able to print directly from the reader. I’d really like a good printout. I can’t be the only person who does, am I? Has anyone figured out a way to get a decent printout? Screenshotting and cropping each page seems a bit tedious. Am I missing something? Orient did an electronic one for the U21 game and you could download a pdf file. It’s a real shame the club haven’t printed any.

Thanks.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
There is an electronic programme available for tonight’s game against Portsmouth, but no hardcopy available. The electronic version opens up in some horrible reader. Most of the pages seem to have a link on them so when I try to go from page to page it often navigates to some website aggghhh. You don’t seem to be able to print directly from the reader. I’d really like a good printout. I can’t be the only person who does, am I? Has anyone figured out a way to get a decent printout? Screenshotting and cropping each page seems a bit tedious. Am I missing something? Orient did an electronic one for the U21 game and you could download a pdf file. It’s a real shame the club haven’t printed any.

Thanks.

Join the Brighton and Hove Albion Heritage Society. Tim Carder has permission from the club to print a limited number, for members only (not for re-sale).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here