Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] For those who like detailed tactical analysis

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Lampard might be interested to know he played a 4-2-4 given he said it veered between a 4-3-2-1 and a 4-3-3 himself in the post match interview.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
All that tactical detail, yet the match was decided by a full back spanking one in the top corner (which 99% of the time he would smash high into the stands) and us missing a free header from 6 yards out

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I would not expect much from these lot here. NSC is well known for hating stats and analysis as "the only stat that matters is the score" "442 and get it long is the way to go"....

How dare you besmirch me and my fellow football thespians, whither among the, admittedly disappointing, hoi polloi of NSC, you poltroon. ???

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
All that tactical detail, yet the match was decided by a full back spanking one in the top corner (which 99% of the time he would smash high into the stands) and us missing a free header from 6 yards out

Yes but you don't get to bash one out, top corner, unless you've prepared the groundwork. The mental preparation as well as the physical; the lubrication of the Kundalini.

It's all in the statistics. ???

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I am am afraid the cultured Brighton fans get drowned out by the shouts of "stop fannying about at the back", "GET RID" and groaning and moaning if we string more than two passes together at the back.

You forgot 'hoof it' and 'get stuck in' :lolol:

Man on, incoming, I expect, by the way :wink:

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
I would not expect much from these lot here. NSC is well known for hating stats and analysis as "the only stat that matters is the score" "442 and get it long is the way to go"....

Think you need to give it a rest coming on here. You seem to be attacking on every thread now.

It's turning you into a very negative poster and a hater.

Stop before it's too late.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Think you need to give it a rest coming on here. You seem to be attacking on every thread now.

It's turning you into a very negative poster and a hater.

Stop before it's too late.

[emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
What!? I have been really positive about our game against Chelsea. It is a lot of people on here who have been negative and attacking the team after it.

I'm not talking about your attitude to the team. It's the other posters, loads of them, that you are having an issue with.

Just saying because I know how it can get to you if you let it.

Wishing you all the best, honestly.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Yes but you don't get to bash one out, top corner, unless you've prepared the groundwork. The mental preparation as well as the physical; the lubrication of the Kundalini.

It's all in the statistics. ???

I can bash one out at the drop of a hat, never hit the top corner yet though.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here