Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] How confident are you that we'll sign a QUALITY striker before the window closes

How confident are you that we'll sign a QUALITY striker before the window closes

• Total voters

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I don't mean a lower League punt or a random foreigner with no track record at a high level.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Personally I think we're priced out of the market and we're lining up Trossard to play as a central striker. I don't think we'll take a punt as we're burnt from the whole Locadia signing.

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
Zero confidence, sadly.

I expect the 'official line' will be to make do with the players we've got, on the basis that they should all show an improvement on last season, and thus score a few more goals (with some of our midfielders being encouraged to contribute a few goals), which in turn should mean that some of the games we drew last season should now be turned into wins.

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
I'm normally very pragmatic about our transfer dealings and we get more right than we do wrong, however I'm slightly worried by the lack of "noise" regarding a forward coming in.

I just hope we don't end up in a situation like our first PL season where we're in a situation like we found ourselves in with Vincent Janssen right up till the end of the window.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here