Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Most Boring Team in the Prem?

Nameless

Jul 7, 2020
Crystal Palace parked the bus against Bournemouth reserves last night.

Surely the most boring team in the top flight.. People may say Burnley or Newcastle but Palace don't just park the bus they park a Neoplan Jumbocruiser. To be fair it works for them but considering how many decent players they have going forward they still get pretty much all of there 30 goals a season through a rare counter attack or a set piece. Surprised they don't get much stick for it because when we played a similar way under Hughton we were labelled as an anti footballing side.

Anyone think that there's a team more boring?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I think West Brom will run them very close this season.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
BHA FC season 2018/19 by a fecking country mile :wink:

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
I would be very careful throwing stones by calling a team boring.

Maybe later under Hughton, but I wouldn’t consider dominating Chelsea the other night boring.

Not very clinical yes, but not boring. Always trying to pass out from the back, wingbacks bombing on. I enjoyed it.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
PLaying disco football and losing to Chelsea by fine margins is one thing

we may have to play a bit more 'boring' to nail home an advantage and bag points against the other bottom 10 sides.

Nameless

Jul 7, 2020
BHA FC season 2018/19 by a fecking country mile :wink:

Was talking more this season, even so there has been more boring sides to watch than even us in the history of the prem. Stoke, Burnley and Wigan have had a few park the bus sides.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Thought they played very good stuff against Spurs

For sure. And if they could maintain that level of stuff over the course of a season then they'd win over a legion of neutrals. Tho they never do. Never trouble the judges at either end of the table. Tho I guess generic mid table is a position TB would KILL for right now

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
These are a boring side.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Who cares? They'll more than likely finish above us. Just two seasons ago we were stinking out the PL.

I'm only bothered about the Albion.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here