I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
....is this the new normal...Bozza’s not mentioned today’s new product announcements ...maybe waiting for IPhone 12

https://www.apple.com/apple-events/...lid---productid--Brand--Post-&anonymizeip=set

I was sitting on the seafront eating fish (well, halloumi) and chips. I was monitoring it, of course.

Apple Watch: a little bump. My series 4 is still decent enough for me, I think, although the series 6 coming in blue makes me tempted. The budget entry-level SE looks a good option for those who have not jumped onto the Watch yet.

iPad Air: very nice and almost makes the iPad Pro redundant in the range. I'm quite tempted as the house iPad is, essentially, my son's which pisses me off on occasion.

Fitness+: looks a bit Peloton-y doesn't it? It will be interesting to see the take-up of this - it might depend how well they integrate it with Apple Health/Activity monitoring.

Apple One: This bundle of services could prove quite compelling for us as a family for a number of reasons. I'll be taking a closer look.

But, yes, bring on iPhone 12 next month please.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here