Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Kurt Zuoma's zuomas

Whitley Bayster

Jul 4, 2011
Whitley Bay Tyne and Wear
Poor old Kurt took one fair and square from Lamptey last night. He was a bulleye in the Zuomas from a sweet strike from Tariq. He was down for ages and seemed to take a while to catch his breath! It's always bloody funny when its not you on the receiving end. No sure why that is but tickled me and my son so much last night but possibly as everytime we saw him afterwards he was moving a bit gingerly. He took one for his team alright!

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Poor old Kurt took one fair and square from Lamptey last night. He was a bulleye in the Zuomas from a sweet strike from Tariq. He was down for ages and seemed to take a while to catch his breath! It's always bloody funny when its not you on the receiving end. No sure why that is but tickled me and my son so much last night but possibly as everytime we saw him afterwards he was moving a bit gingerly. He took one for his team alright!

Is that what was inside his shorts

I thought maybe it was Maupay in his left pocket and Connolly in his right pocket

He was absolutely superb last night was Zouma.

Hadn't really watched him that closely before. Much better player than I previously gave him credit for.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here