Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Brighton] In The Know!

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
I know this has been done before but I can't find the last thread and thought it might be worthwhile given the time of year and also the theatrics on show with yesterdays 5pm announcement.

So who on NSC is ITK?

Who has genuine form for posting names from a legitimate sauce?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Nobody

(Not 'nobody is ITK at all'. Some are occasionally a little bit ITK, but have the sense not to share what they know, on here...)

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Nobody.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Was it The Gem who posted the team sheet up before it was announced and got the sack from the Albion for his troubles?

That was pretty ITK

Bozza sometimes gets a heads up and posts indecipherable cryptic clues I think.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Wait 'til 5pm.........

download.jpg

RossyG

Dec 20, 2014
You know the guy who posted that there'd be a juicy announcement yesterday and it turned out to be about not sending back cardboard cut-outs as the seagulls had pooed on them?

He’s not in the know.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Nobody

(Not 'nobody is ITK at all'. Some are occasionally a little bit ITK, but have the sense not to share what they know, on here...)

A few years back made aware of some detailed info from a Mod on here which turned out to be 100% accurate.

There are clearly some who are a little ITK but it is tripe in most cases.

Dorset Seagull

Once Dolphin, Now Seagull
I am sort of ITK in as much as I have a friend who is very close to the players. There are 2 reasons I don't post anything about ITK stuff on here. One is that I wouldn't dream of asking him for inside knowledge as it would be unfair to do so. And two if I did get word of something I wouldn't compromise his position by posting on here. So I am a kind of ITK who know **** all :D

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I know this has been done before but I can't find the last thread and thought it might be worthwhile given the time of year and also the theatrics on show with yesterdays 5pm announcement.

So who on NSC is ITK?

Who has genuine form for posting names from a legitimate sauce?

Definitely not [MENTION=24838]Bladders[/MENTION]
Team [MENTION=457]sheebo[/MENTION] all day LONG

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I am sort of ITK in as much as I have a friend who is very close to the players. There are 2 reasons I don't post anything about ITK stuff on here. One is that I wouldn't dream of asking him for inside knowledge as it would be unfair to do so. And two if I did get word of something I wouldn't compromise his position by posting on here. So I am a kind of ITK who know **** all :D

Which would be my approach too. It is a betrayal of confidence (see above). If I heard from a trustworthy source of things happening I'd keep it to myself. That way I get to hear more. Any publication is a bit 'look at me'.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Which would be my approach too. It is a betrayal of confidence (see above). If I heard from a trustworthy source of things happening I'd keep it to myself. That way I get to hear more. Any publication is a bit 'look at me'.

Where as......
saying on a public forum that you possibly know more than everyone else, and you are possibly close friends with someone on the board or who works closely with the squad, here’s the cool bit....
however you are morally better than an alleged ITK duffer....

But that’s not a bit “look at me”

But it is though isn’t it.

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Where as......
saying on a public forum that you possibly know more than everyone else, and you are possibly close friends with someone on the board or who works closely with the squad, here’s the cool bit....
however you are morally better than an alleged ITK duffer....

But that’s not a bit “look at me”

But it is though isn’t it.

Not when it is relevant to the discussion.

When is a post not asking for attention ? 'Look at me' is a more egotistical thing which is rather amplified without substance.

What I offered you there was merely a personal view on the subject matter.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015

I used to find it difficult to keep things under wraps - So much so that I used to say ''Don't tell me anything until it's about to break''.

I never really got the urge to give people information I had but what I hated was when people posted stuff claiming it was fact but I knew that it wasn't true. I found that difficult to stop my self from contradicting them

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here