Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Divock Origi

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Still a dickhead

I think he's enjoying/enjoyed being a low energy superstar.
Not something I could even consider saying as being a bad thing, TBH I think he has the very best of life right now.

Anything else, like work, for example, is going to be a huge shock to the system. :lol:

As said living my dream life!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Understandably rusty - much better second half - offers something completely different to what we have...

But had a bad first half, so understandably been written off as shit by the NSC football experts...

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Understandably rusty - much better second half - offers something completely different to what we have...

But had a bad first half, so understandably been written off as shit by the NSC football experts...

I don't even have to watch the game.

It saves time. :thumbsup:

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham

The excuses people make for shit players. Caskey a prime example I was told I don’t understand football if I didn’t rate Caskey by some gammon on here :facepalm:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
The excuses people make for shit players. Caskey a prime example I was told I don’t understand football if I didn’t rate Caskey by some gammon on here :facepalm:

I’m not making excuses for anyone - I thought he was poor first half, but I’m not going to judge a player on half a game. I’ve seen him play a few times and never been overly impressed but he has a knack of scoring - like tonight - or the Champions League semi and final. My point is, there was umpteen posts saying he’s not good enough for us, based seemingly on a matter of minutes.

Your posts are always very opinionated and black and white. Football is never that simple, and making such bold statements has come back to make many posters look very, very silly.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
I’m not making excuses for anyone - I thought he was poor first half, but I’m not going to judge a player on half a game. I’ve seen him play a few times and never been overly impressed but he has a knack of scoring - like tonight - or the Champions League semi and final. My point is, there was umpteen posts saying he’s not good enough for us, based seemingly on a matter of minutes.

Your posts are always very opinionated and black and white. Football is never that simple, and making such bold statements has come back to make many posters look very, very silly.
Mate he was playing against Lincoln and struggled. Our Victor looked way better against Preston/ Pompey tbh.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Mate he was playing against Lincoln and struggled. Our Victor looked way better against Preston/ Pompey tbh.

He didn’t struggle though - not really. He had a few poor touches and a poor shot in one half. As I say, I’m not thinking he’s a world beater, but I trust in the club. We prob ain’t even interested anyway :lol:

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
One game !!!

He's played over 90 games for Liverpool and 30 for belgium FFS two of the best teams in the WORLD.

Gykores better than him ?!?! Wow [emoji38]

Sent from my SM-G977N using Tapatalk

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
One game !!!

He's played over 90 games for Liverpool and 30 for belgium FFS two of the best teams in the WORLD.

Gykores better than him ?!?! Wow [emoji38]

Sent from my SM-G977N using Tapatalk
Read the post fella, I said in the last couple of games :shrug:

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
The attitude to Origi shows what’s wrong with so many of our fans.

This player is a premier league and champions league winner, he even scored in the final, and got a couple against Barcelona.

He has 30 caps for officially the best national team in the world.

And yet people are saying he’s not good enough for us?! WAKE UP and get your heads out of your backsides you’re embarrassing yourselves.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
The attitude to Origi shows what’s wrong with so many of our fans.

This player is a premier league and champions league winner, he even scored in the final, and got a couple against Barcelona.

He has 30 caps for officially the best national team in the world.

And yet people are saying he’s not good enough for us?! WAKE UP and get your heads out of your backsides you’re embarrassing yourselves.

Only a small minority.

Most of us would be delighted with the signing of Origi (I’d be even more so with Brewster).

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Brewster looks like a bad deal though. £20M for the player, but Liverpool also want £36M buy back clause. So basically if he turns out to be PL quality then we 'only' make £16M. Or if he isn't that good he's still cost us £20M+ wages

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here