Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Divock Origi

Cozzy

Jul 26, 2018
Grimsby
SSN linked us as "one" of the interested clubs as well ..... think he could do a job & would not be a bad signing if £14million is the price as quoted

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Surely if the Albion thought this was a goer they would have made a move by now? £45K a week wages and in his entire career his best league return in a season has been 8 goals. Not for me, Clive.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
stats pretty poor but would take almost anything wouldnt you.

Better than alot we been linked with this summer

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Wouldn’t get in the team, would preferred to have kept Murray than potentially sign him.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Now that's a:-

Panic Buy.

GrizzlingGammon

Dec 15, 2018
I thought he looked pretty good when he was getting a few games at Liverpool, and based on that I would say 'yes'.

I will admit that I don't know what he has been doing recently. I would have thought wages would be an issue.

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
I'd take him in a heart beat, strong powerful and a decent shot on him too. Wouldn't read too much into the stats, look who's ahead of him at Liverpool, no wonder he cant get a decent run of games.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
6’1 Height

Faster than Sterling and Sancho according to Statsports.com

It’s a shame we have to base forwards on their goal scoring ability though!

I wouldn’t be upset to get him for 14M as it’s a different option and should compliment the rest of the attacking options we have with speed and hold up play

In summary a bit of a punt but at 25 years of age would seem viable and worth the risk

It’s a yes from me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here