Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] ** BHA v Portsmouth ** - League Cup Score Predictor - Now in its 10th SEASON !!

BHA v Portsmouth - EFL Cup

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BHA entertain Portsmouth for the EFL Cup match at The Amex on Thursday evening. Our record in this cup competition is not particularly good - as we haven't progressed beyond the third round. However, it still remains the most meaningful way for us to win a trophy.

Despite our defeat to Chelsea the bookies still think we will have a good season - finishing 12th. That would suit most of us & how about a decent cup run too?

As for the Score Predictor:

1 Point

A1X, AndyH, angmering albion, Beach Hut, bhafcjack, BNthree, Bob!, bob_monkhouse, Canfan, chrisg, Cornish Rocket, Eastgull, exKT17, Gabbafella, Hampden Park, Jim Van Winkle, Lamie Robertson, Plooks, Postman Pat, Psychobilly freakout, Razzoo, Sir-Len, Sorrel, Tokyohands

As ever use your head - you decide.

Scores after 90 minutes please.

Stats:

BHA 1 3 Chelsea 272 scores, 24 correct

Hall of Fame

2019/2020: Albion_Dave, ALBION28, NooBHA, shingle - 9 points
2018/2019: Arthritic Toe, Nibbler, Steve Foster - 9 points
2017/2018: Graz126, Studio150 - 11 points
2016/2017: Rudolf hucker - 10 points
2015/2016: Blackadder - 12 points
2014/2015: OzMike - 11 points
2013/2014: Paul Pring - 12 points
2012/2011: OzMike - 9 points
2011/2012: SWINDON SEAGULL - 9points

Pierre the Painter

May 20, 2020
A big game for Pompey, no doubt they'll turn up and look at the PL surroundings and raise their game 10-20% like all lower league minnows do. We have really good strength in depth across most positions now though so even with recasting key personnel we can put out a side strong enough to comfortably see off League 1 opposition so long as we are professional in our approach and performance. I can only see a routine home win.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
So difficult to call without having any idea what sort of team we'll put out, but hopefully the U23 with a sprinkling of fringe players should be enough for Pompey #twats

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
I predict a plucky display by the lower leaguers on their big day out but it won't be quite enough. 1-0 to Brighton reserves.

MJsGhost

Remembers
NSC Patreon
Jun 26, 2009
East
2-0 to the good guys.

Even with our second string out, there will be enough quality and players keen to earn a place in the first XI for a comfortable win (in 2nd gear) against the league 1 minnows.

It should be a good training match really - I'm glad we got them instead of one of the more successful clubs (Accrington, Lincoln etc) which may have been a stiffer challenge.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Albion 2 - Twats 0.
I'd imagine we'll field a young team with a couple thrown in for experience. Should be a decent game but overall we'll edge it.

Withdean and I

Aug 6, 2003
BHA 2 Portsmouth 1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here