Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] How can we support the club?

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Given Covid supporting the team in a very real way has become harder then ever but one thing we can do is give the team praise when they’ve done well. And not get on the clubs back regarding transfers, I’m sure they’re aware what’s needed and are doing their absolute best to make something happen. But ask yourself what if it doesn’t? Do you go online are start spreading bile or stand behind the club.

This is one way we can support the club. UTA

Palacefinder General

Apr 5, 2019
I’m not sure that anyone at BHAFC gives a flying shit about what a group of socially inept losers on an Internet forum think, Doc.

???

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Probably best just to encourage them over the next 20 days not to be complacent with our current striker options. :shrug:

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
According to the ad between post #2 and post #3 the answer is to Visit Westminster Abbey

Be honest, there's been times when prayer has been the last resort!

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Given Covid supporting the team in a very real way has become harder then ever but one thing we can do is give the team praise when they’ve done well. And not get on the clubs back regarding transfers, I’m sure they’re aware what’s needed and are doing their absolute best to make something happen. But ask yourself what if it doesn’t? Do you go online are start spreading bile or stand behind the club.

This is one way we can support the club. UTA

Get off your soapbox.

Who is spreading bile here? There are a few WUMs but 90% of NSC are extremely supportive of the club.

Oh you don’t want discussion? That’s what a forum’s for mate. People talk about stuff. There’s a transfer window open, people will talk about stuff. I’m not sure why that’s hard for some to grasp.

I support the club and back them 100%. Am I concerned we’re a bit short up front? Yeah. Probably. In your eyes that makes me less a supporter? Nonsense.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Get off your soapbox.

Who is spreading bile here? There are a few WUMs but 90% of NSC are extremely supportive of the club.

Oh you don’t want discussion? That’s what a forum’s for mate. People talk about stuff. There’s a transfer window open, people will talk about stuff. I’m not sure why that’s hard for some to grasp.

I support the club and back them 100%. Am I concerned we’re a bit short up front? Yeah. Probably. In your eyes that makes me less a supporter? Nonsense.

This. On the face of it, there's a hundred and one other, more important, things to be concerned about in the midst of a global pandemic. To be concerned that BHAFC are a bit short up front is reassuringly the sign of a proper supporter. IMHO, like

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Get off your soapbox.

Sorry I thought you were a cut and paste bot for Leeds United news on twitter.

Fair play just over a year 3000+ posts!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here