Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] New striker

cocamalia

Jan 1, 2011
Really strong performance from the team today but can't help we'd be much more effective with a pivot striker, strong, technical, composed. I know the club are in for one. Let's hope they deliver soon.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'm glad someone finally has the foresight to mention it.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Two short-arses running around a lot will only get you so far. We need an option.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I'm glad someone finally has the foresight to mention it.

I never thought about it either. It's not like it has been mentioned before.

I wonder if the club are aware.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Really strong performance from the team today but can't help we'd be much more effective with a pivot striker, strong, technical, composed. I know the club are in for one. Let's hope they deliver soon.

You know the club are in for one? Tell us more ...

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
I think this situation is highlighted more because we’re getting are act together well in other areas of the pitch.

The red pepper kid

Dec 30, 2014
cant see us buying anyone ---- now Andone is back in the squad very surprised to see he has as squad number - was this common Knowledge

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I have a dream.

Brewster watched yesterday’s games, saw how Lamptey has blossomed since transferring from a big club and thought “I’m having some of that”

Now we just need to find a way to fund getting him here :thumbsup:

I also have a nightmare. We don’t get someone like him in and we carry on looking great but toothless and are in a relegation battle.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne

Don’t be put off, join in and have fun. But the fun poke at you must have been irresistable on this occasion.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I have a dream.

Brewster watched yesterday’s games, saw how Lamptey has blossomed since transferring from a big club and thought “I’m having some of that”

Now we just need to find a way to fund getting him here :thumbsup:

I also have a nightmare. We don’t get someone like him in and we carry on looking great but toothless and are in a relegation battle.

This . . . Or, Wood from Burnley, he would fit the bill nicely I think.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Brewster watched yesterday’s games, saw how Lamptey has blossomed since transferring from a big club and thought “I’m having some of that”.

Well, to be fair, Sky were unable to let a single second of Lamptey's involvement pass without mentioning again the fact he used to be at Chelsea but was willing to move for first-team football.

The evening's commentary went something like…

"Great tackle there from Lamptey, who used to be at Chelsea but was willing to move for first-team football…"

"Cross from Lamptey who used to be at Chelsea but was willing to move for first-team football but Maupay just unable to get his header on target..."

"Trossard. Back to White. Who feeds Lamptey who used to be at Chelsea but was willing to move for first-team football but James is there and the ball goes out for a Brighton throw."

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here