Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Adam Lallana

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I'll tell my grandchildren how I was there* when the great Adam Lallana played his one game for the Albion.

(* - seriously, I was there - I won't be arsed to explain why, in fact, no one was there)

GrizzlingGammon

Dec 15, 2018
I'll tell my grandchildren how I was there* when the great Adam Lallana played his one game for the Albion.

(* - seriously, I was there - I won't be arsed to explain why, in fact, no one was there)

I guess you're still there after the 5pm announcement?

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Do we know what the issue was?

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
Do we know what the issue was?

Looked like he pulled a muscle. Calf I think. He seemed to walk off ok.
We had two worse ones today I think with Maupay’s ankle and White’s knee. Think White’s was a ligament strain due to the impact of the block. Could be two or three weeks I reckon and Maupay could be the same.

Ethelwulf

Apr 6, 2020
West Worthing
Thought until he went off injured was playing well. Be such a shame if he is out for any sort of time as he looks like a player that will fit our style brilliantly.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
White looked as good or better than Dunk. If he's broken, we're ****ed.

We need Propper back too.

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing

Just glad I got to see him play in the friendly against Chelsea. May never get another chance

Sent from my SM-A405FN using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here