Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Is it time to pension off Martin Tyler?

Greavsey

Jul 4, 2007
swear I heard him say earlier that Ben White will move on to a bigger club, Leeds continue to be interested...

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Think we should all just calm down a bit.
I can accept the wife giving me abuse 24/7 but you lot who I respect no end really hurts

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
swear I heard him say earlier that Ben White will move on to a bigger club, Leeds continue to be interested...

He said something annoying And accurate about White, then another, then another. It was hard to keep up. Cock.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003

Yep. The media’s impartiality just gets better and better. F ucking patronising knute. Sorry, that’s impartial in case of any doubt!

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
Yeah, it's been a poor first half for Martin in the commentary box. Not interested, no knowledge of the players anymore - he's just reading off a scrap of paper. He's phoning it in and it's becoming very obvious. He should be calling it a day before too much longer in truth.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Tyler has been a clichéd nause with the 'small' club Brighton reference.

Time to step down. IRC he started as the Big Match Yorkshire (mostly Leeds) gadgee.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here