Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So would you snitch ?

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
According to the Crime Minister we should all report people breaking the "six person rule". So would you ?

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
No, I wouldn't, unless a rave of 300 suddenly appeared over the garden fence.:lolol:
I hate snitchers and curtain twitchers. In the early covid days, we had reports on our community FB page of people saying they had seen neighbours going out for more than one exercise walk a day and other similarly shocking 'crimes'.

Last edited:

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Screenshot_20200914-134535_Chrome.jpg

Look at this, no social distancing, absolutely terrible.
I'm on the phone right now to a MOD...
Oh wait :facepalm:

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Yes. I hear there's a whole coach load coming down the A23 from West London this very afternoon. I think they should be stopped and turned back, and any business they were going to be up to down here left unfulfilled with the consequences that brings.

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
6 no, 7 no, 8 no - however, is there a cut off point when common sense goes out of the window and civil responsibility starts (on the part of the attendees, not the potential reporters)...

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
If there was 20 people in the flat next door probably yes but not families meeting up.

Common sense, I think it is called.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
No, but a house party, yeah probably.

An exception would be the neighbour who burns their rubbish in their back garden. I would only have to suspect they had a mate round before I rang the police, just in case.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here