Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Now TV pass - next three games

With tonights game, Thursday's v Portsmouth and Newcastle away on Sunday all on Sky I was planning on buying a week's Now TV pass.

But they don't seem to do these any more, at least I can't find them on the Now TV site, just one day pass or a monthly pass on a 12 month agreement.

But they are advertised on this site https://www.game.co.uk/en/now-tv-sky-sports-1-week-pass-319755

Or are these only for game consoles? i want to watch on my smart TV or if not my PC.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Just find an illegal stream. Job done. Fecking rip off anyway.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Don't agree, I think they are good value for money and better qualitythan most streams

£30 for 3 football matches on TV is what he’s saying. That is not good value in my book. And if you think it is, you’re part of the problem.

Last edited:

£60 for 3 football matches on TV is what he’s saying. That is not good value in my book. And if you think it is, you’re part of the problem.

We're taling at cross purposes here. I wouldn't buy a month's pass. Either a one day for a tenner or a one week for what used to be about £17 if I remember correctly. I'd say about £20 for three games is reasonable value but definitely not £60.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
We're taling at cross purposes here. I wouldn't buy a month's pass. Either a one day for a tenner or a one week for what used to be about £17 if I remember correctly. I'd say about £20 for three games is reasonable value but definitely not £60.

Sorry, corrected my £20 a game to £30, it’s a tenner not £20 per game as thought was. Still steep, but better.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I don't want a month's pass, just a week. Ive had them in the past but it looks like they don't sell them any more

If you are indeed in Cadiz, you might want to check if any of the online bookies are streaming the games. Place a £1/€1 bet, quite often get to watch the game, so long as its foreign to where you live

countryman

Jun 28, 2011
With tonights game, Thursday's v Portsmouth and Newcastle away on Sunday all on Sky I was planning on buying a week's Now TV pass.

But they don't seem to do these any more, at least I can't find them on the Now TV site, just one day pass or a monthly pass on a 12 month agreement.

But they are advertised on this site https://www.game.co.uk/en/now-tv-sky-sports-1-week-pass-319755

Or are these only for game consoles? i want to watch on my smart TV or if not my PC.

I've bought passes from Game before as it's usually cheaper than buying it direct from Now TV.

They will email you a code to enter on now TV which will add the pass to your account, so it will work on your smart tv as it would if you bought it direct.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009

They're doing offer for 9 months (the football season) of £20pm for all sky sports channels 24/7.

It's not a contract either, stop paying when you want and the service stops. better value than 3 match passes. (Newcastle game on terrestrial pick channel I believe)

https://www.nowtv.com/month-boost-returning

Edit: looks like offer now expired.....bugger

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
I saw someone on Twitter saying that the game is available online tonight for Season Ticket Holders and Members. I haven't seen this elsewhere though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here