Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Help] Black Lives Matter eBay Raffle Prize Shirts

WSU

Jan 17, 2012
I am lucky to say I own one of these shirts and I’m after some opinions from you great people on NSC to settle a disagreement I was having with my brother.

These prizes are now starting to come up for sale on eBay which prompted a discussion about the potential value of them. Obviously everything is only worth what someone is willing to pay, so just wondered what the average amount would be and thought NSC would be a good place to get the most varied answers (and I’m sure a few comedy answers would be thrown in too)

It’s Gross’s match worn BLM shirt from the Arsenal home game, with his autograph on the back along with 15 other players. I also need to find a good framing company so if anyone has any suggestions I’d be grateful.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I’d give perhaps £200 for a Brighton one assuming it’s a matchworn shirt I don’t already have. I’m missing the current black third shirt as well as the home and away, although I got a replica home shirt for a bargain price a month or so ago.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
I am lucky to say I own one of these shirts and I’m after some opinions from you great people on NSC to settle a disagreement I was having with my brother.

These prizes are now starting to come up for sale on eBay which prompted a discussion about the potential value of them. Obviously everything is only worth what someone is willing to pay, so just wondered what the average amount would be and thought NSC would be a good place to get the most varied answers (and I’m sure a few comedy answers would be thrown in too)

It’s Gross’s match worn BLM shirt from the Arsenal home game, with his autograph on the back along with 15 other players. I also need to find a good framing company so if anyone has any suggestions I’d be grateful.

Leo Frames, North Road.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
We Auctioned the Izzy Brown FA Cup match worn shirt V Crystal Palace for a Charity we were raising money for at the time

It had been signed by a large majority of the First team Squad. I can't remember exactly what it went for but I think that was around £250 - So I think that is probably the going rate.

WSU

Jan 17, 2012
Could be a great collectors item one day if you hold on to it for a while.

I agree, I’m not planning on selling it. That was part of the discussion - my brother thought it would be worth more now fresh in everyone’s minds and I thought it would increase over time.
They’re doing well on eBay at the moment Shelvey went for £510, Baldock for £600 and Laporte had an offer on the original asking price of £850 with a couple more finishing in the next couple of days.

brighton terra

Dec 5, 2008
Worthing

They’re very easy to frame yourself. You can buy kits on eBay.

Here’s one I did earlier! E266BB8E-704A-4F88-A43C-C9996749E0DF.jpeg

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here