Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Just imagine?

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Another Premier League side signing a decent ex England international midfielder from the Premier League Champions, A decent current Dutch International defender, A decent defender from the Champions of the Championship and a decent Irish international midfielder from another Championship side? How much should that cost? £40-50m? not been a bad transfer window so far has it?

Last edited:

phoenix

May 18, 2009
Another Premier League side signing a decent ex England international midfielder from the Premier League Champions, A decent current Dutch International defender, A decent defender from the Champions of the Championship and a decent Irish international midfielder from another Championship side? How much should that cost? £40-50m?

Canwe have the engleeeeesh vershooon which people like me understand, thanks.

For instance, to whom are you referring ?

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
I’m useless at these riddles.

Is the answer he’s actually a grandfather, not just a father?

It’s usually something like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
White for Duffy
Veltman for Montoya
Lallana for Mooy
? for Murray

If this is how the transfer window ends, I would grade it 4/10. Probable improvements in some positions, but a striker down.
Molumby for Kayal.

Walton for Button.

Gyökeres for Schelotto.

Just the Murray replacement to go as you say; maybe also a Bernardo/March LWB change.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
White and Veltman for Duffy, Montoya, Schelotto, Lallana for Mooy, Molumby an added bonus. All upgrades for £900k?

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
You think some of us haven’t noticed?

Agree. No problem at all with the business done so far, and very excited to see White and Molumby blossom alongside our other exciting talents like Lamptey, Alzate, Connolly, MacAllister etc.

However it doesn’t change the fact we are short of numbers in the forward department. Once we have an additional striker I will conclude this a near perfect window.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
You think some of us haven’t noticed?

Agree. No problem at all with the business done so far, and very excited to see White and Molumby blossom alongside our other exciting talents like Lamptey, Alzate, Connolly, MacAllister etc.

However it doesn’t change the fact we are short of numbers in the forward department. Once we have an additional striker I will conclude this a near perfect window.

The lack of action makes me think we are in some kind of waiting game for one transfer to happen? eg Swansea have been linked with Goyokers, we can't let him go until we can sign a Brewster who a Liverpool can't let go until they sign somebody etc etc etc?

phoenix

May 18, 2009
Clearly Lallana, Veltman, White and Molumby

Thanks, only clearly to some people.

So why cant the poster just name them instead of a quiz to work out whose who? just asking for a mate.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Another Premier League side signing a decent ex England international midfielder from the Premier League Champions, A decent current Dutch International defender, A decent defender from the Champions of the Championship and a decent Irish international midfielder from another Championship side? How much should that cost? £40-50m? not been a bad transfer window so far has it?

Another Championship side selling a decent ex England international midfielder from the Premier League Champions, A decent current Dutch International defender, A decent defender from the previous Champions of the Championship and a decent Irish international midfielder from another Championship side with a relegation campaign under his belt? How much should that cost? The price of a decent new Striker? :moo:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here