Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Britain 'opting out' of European Convention on Human Rights ?

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
Possibly hundreds of thousands of Iraqis may beg to differ... and Norma.

Yes, but many are now refugees because of our major participation, and we all know about your concern for them gammon. Your faux concern is pathetic.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I do, the op has a reputation for starting shitty political threads that inevitably turn toxic and are nothing more than exercises to bait the trolls.

What’s worse, trolls or those that bait them? [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Well, I can see why it would go to the bear pit after this pathetic bit of whataboutism avoiding the discussion completely, feebly drags it in :rolleyes:

You've never really forgiven me for pointing out that even the most basic of race trolling threads here is beyond you :lolol:

Last edited:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
You have to remember we're not giving up the human rights of other people but the human rights of everyone including ourselves

We've already thrown away our freedom to live, work and travel in Europe, now our Human rights. Whats next to throw in the fire? Food standards.....? NHS....? Thats the way it's heading

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
You have to remember we're not giving up the human rights of other people but the human rights of everyone including ourselves

We've already thrown away our freedom to live, work and travel in Europe, now our Human rights. Whats next to throw in the fire? Food standards.....? NHS....? Thats the way it's heading

What a load of old pony....are we no longer allowed to travel around Europe?
Just remember the EU is not Europe, what a slow, left handed Sherman you are.Soppy bollox.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Just remember the EU is not Europe, what a slow, left handed Sherman you are.Soppy bollox.

Advice on travelling around Europe from a man who claims to have managed three 'tours' of an almost landlocked country by ship :facepalm:

:lolol::lolol::lolol:

Randy McNob

Jun 13, 2020

We lost our freedom of movement. We used to have the right to live and work there and stay without restriction

Now you don't

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
We lost our freedom of movement. We used to have the right to live and work there and stay without restriction

Now you don't

Stop it just stop it, all will be good, The Germans will be the next out.
I quite like having to use passports and visas, much more organised, less commotion, far more control over undesirable types.
Check, change,go [emoji1303][emoji636]

Jan 30, 2008
Only, they are not. Just following their rules that the UK helped to draft. How are they being 'difficult' in your opinion?

Oh yes they are David that's why the Government need the ace card up their sleeve just to remind the EU where they stand
the Unionist's of NI will not tolerate being part of the EU and the Government will not allow a break up of the Union.
You carry on day dreaming in the Czech republic
Regards
DF

Randy McNob

Jun 13, 2020
Stop it just stop it, all will be good, The Germans will be the next out.
I quite like having to use passports and visas, much more organised, less commotion, far more control over undesirable types.
Check, change,go [emoji1303][emoji636]

I do hope you can one day escape your tabloid hypnosis, I pray for you....

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
I do hope you can one day escape your tabloid hypnosis, I pray for you....

Don’t read newspapers and I’m not a religious man, save your prayers for the 27 other mugs that are going to be stumping up our contributions.
Check,change,go [emoji1303][emoji636]

Randy McNob

Jun 13, 2020
Locked and bolted minds

but its gone so deep now. You now have people who portray themelves as true Brits, worked in the armed forces, their parents died in wars, who then KNOWINGLY promote propaganda from Russian infiltrated sources. How can we free our brothers from this indoctrination? We should all be on the same side....

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

Its all about trying to convince people to act against their own interests. For anyone with half a brain human rights is at the top of everyones interests

More human rights not less please

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here