Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Britain 'opting out' of European Convention on Human Rights ?

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Any tinkering with human rights by any government, especially this one, must be viewed with extreme suspicion.

The Conservative government have declared their intention to break international law, making us a rogue nation. Rogue nations don’t have good reputations when it comes to human rights.

Thank goodness for Gina Miller, as we all now know, Parliament is sovereign.
5207c4dc4f96db71f9a29e35c8f25c1d.jpg

Check, change,go [emoji1303][emoji636]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Give it up, you sad case. :ffsparr:

Just ignore him. People responding to trolls like him is why perfectly good threads end up in the Bear Pit.
He is always going to troll, he cannot help himself. But we can control how we react. He’s best ignored.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Just ignore him. People responding to trolls like him is why perfectly good threads end up in the Bear Pit.
He is always going to troll, he cannot help himself. But we can control how we react. He’s best ignored.

At last Nipple speaks sense, ignore me Birthoforange, the post that started this little spat wasn’t even in response to you, mind your own business you busy body.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit

You're quite right, of course - I shall lump him in with the other two utter morons on here. I do wonder what they seek to achieve by being the way they are - perhaps they don't get enough attention at home....bless.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
You're quite right, of course - I shall lump him in with the other two utter morons on here. I do wonder what they seek to achieve by being the way they are - perhaps they don't get enough attention at home....bless.

I don’t know what it is. The level of rage they exhibit about being ignored gives me the sense that they don’t get much attention anywhere. They remind me of those “incels” that were in the news a couple of years ago.

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
I don’t know what it is. The level of rage they exhibit about being ignored gives me the sense that they don’t get much attention anywhere. They remind me of those “incels” that were in the news a couple of years ago.

To be honest, I wouldn't mind so much if they actually added something to posts that are made, even if they disagree, as long as it's a reasonably thought-out comment. Sadly, all they do is just post bollocks, repeatedly, and pointless memes/photos with no content whatsoever.
I really didn't want to put anyone on 'ignore', but I realise that I will be missing absolutely nothing by doing so.

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
In amongst all the Boris bashing remember that Europe appear to be being as difficult as they can be over Brexit and are deserving of being slagged off too.

Only, they are not. Just following their rules that the UK helped to draft. How are they being 'difficult' in your opinion?

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
To be honest, I wouldn't mind so much if they actually added something to posts that are made, even if they disagree, as long as it's a reasonably thought-out comment. Sadly, all they do is just post bollocks, repeatedly, and pointless memes/photos with no content whatsoever.
I really didn't want to put anyone on 'ignore', but I realise that I will be missing absolutely nothing by doing so.

You don’t have to put them on ignore. You can just ignore them.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
67b343cd744702550e715dc997b794d4.jpg

Check, change, go [emoji1303][emoji636]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

and yet, they still each have more integrity and leadership ability than the current incumbent.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here