Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Britain 'opting out' of European Convention on Human Rights ?

birthofanorange

NSC Patreon
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
I do, the op has a reputation for starting shitty political threads that inevitably turn toxic and are nothing more than exercises to bait the trolls.

What’s worse, trolls or those that bait them? [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Why do you consider it a 'shitty political thread'? Is it something you have zero interest in?
As to trolls and those that bait them - into which category would you place yourself?

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
67b343cd744702550e715dc997b794d4.jpg

Check, change, go [emoji1303][emoji636]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

GrizzlingGammon

Dec 15, 2018

GrizzlingGammon

Dec 15, 2018
Until more details are provided I will be reserving final judgement on this. But so far this government doesn't do things unless it's of benefit to them and their cronies, first and foremost.

birthofanorange

NSC Patreon
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
The derailment started the moment someone didn’t like the answer I gave to a question asked....

You simply cant help yourself, can you? :lol:

Haven't even got the gumption to admit that you knew exactly what you were doing. Oh, well, plenty like you around, so one more doesn't make much difference, I guess.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patreon
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
You simply cant help yourself, can you? :lol:

Haven't even got the gumption to admit that you knew exactly what you were doing. Oh, well, plenty like you around, so one more doesn't make much difference, I guess.

Yeah yeah, you’re mugging yourself now, be a good boy and jog on [emoji38]

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patreon
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
'Jog on'? Are you 14? :lolol:

In answer to your previous question, I’ve decided that I must fall into the Troll Baiter category as I seem to have successfully, although unintentionally landed The Bear Pit’s biggest Troll [emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji2][emoji3]

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Any tinkering with human rights by any government, especially this one, must be viewed with extreme suspicion.

The Conservative government have declared their intention to break international law, making us a rogue nation. Rogue nations don’t have good reputations when it comes to human rights.

birthofanorange

NSC Patreon
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
In answer to your previous question, I’ve decided that I must fall into the Troll Baiter category as I seem to have successfully, although unintentionally landed The Bear Pit’s biggest Troll [emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji2][emoji3]

Says the one without the balls to admit to his feebly veiled implication on his opening post, here. :lolol:

I think there should be a special category for the likes of you. :rolleyes:

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Says the one without the balls to admit to his feebly veiled implication on his opening post, here. :lolol:

There is. It’s called the ignore function. Look at his posts, never comments on the topic, just attacks posters. I don’t read his toxic posts anymore but I can guarantee it’s hateful and insulting.

Watch him flip out in response to this. He’ll immediately go personal. Ten bonus points if he mentions that I used to post under another name. The bloke tries to drag every thread down to his own rancid level.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patreon
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton

You haven’t got the balls to ignore me and move on have you, you weirdo [emoji23][emoji23] And to think you’ve waisted all this energy on a post that wasn’t even directed at you [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patreon
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
There is. It’s called the ignore function. Look at his posts, never comments on the topic, just attacks posters. I don’t read his toxic posts anymore but I can guarantee it’s hateful and insulting.

Watch him flip out in response to this. He’ll immediately go personal. Ten bonus points if he mentions that I used to post under another name. The bloke tries to drag every thread down to his own rancid level.

Do I get 20 points if I suggest you have me on ignore so how would you know [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

birthofanorange

NSC Patreon
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
You haven’t got the balls to ignore me and move on have you, you weirdo [emoji23][emoji23] And to think you’ve waisted all this energy on a post that wasn’t even directed at you [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

No energy was 'waisted', and you still haven't got the balls to admit it - how very weak of you.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here