Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Britain 'opting out' of European Convention on Human Rights ?

cunning fergus

Jan 18, 2009
sorry, it seemed as though your assertion was that refugees could never aspire to contribute anything exceptional to society, not quite sure how your 2nd point fits in with that

On the contrary the evidence proves that some refugees are able to bring exceptional experiences to British society.....

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/uk-53206550

So long as a mass stabbing or bombing is offset by some other refugee being able to run fast, all will be fine eh?

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
So long as a mass stabbing or bombing is offset by some other refugee being able to run fast, all will be fine eh?

By this token do all white men get held accountable for the murder of Jo Cox?

cunning fergus

Jan 18, 2009
By this token do all white men get held accountable for the murder of Jo Cox?

I will suppress the standard mattress soaker’s response of “whatsboutery” here as I think the sad killing of Jo Cox has some interesting aspects to it.

Jo was the quintessential modern day politician, particularly for Labour. Went to a grammar school then Cambridge University and from there a job as a political bag carrier within the then Labour Govt. When that came to an end she went to a charity, developing her political network with her husband (or Grabby as he was known locally).

She then got her political opening and stood for Batley and Spen winning the seat. During the Brexit referendum she was passionate for remain and continued working for the interests of Syrian refugees (her choice obvs).

Following the killing her constituency voted leave.

I wouldn’t conflate her killing with acceptance of potentially murderous refugees, albeit I accept its more poetic when refugees murder their supporters. The Maria Ladenburger case, killing of Jack Merritt/Saskia Merritt (Cambridge Uni Graduates) are prime examples, I suspect though things won’t change unless we get more Maria Ladenburgers no one cares so long as it’s just the working class getting killed in concerts or parks or just strolling about.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
I will suppress the standard mattress soaker’s response of “whatsboutery” here as I think the sad killing of Jo Cox has some interesting aspects to it.

Jo was the quintessential modern day politician, particularly for Labour. Went to a grammar school then Cambridge University and from there a job as a political bag carrier within the then Labour Govt. When that came to an end she went to a charity, developing her political network with her husband (or Grabby as he was known locally).

She then got her political opening and stood for Batley and Spen winning the seat. During the Brexit referendum she was passionate for remain and continued working for the interests of Syrian refugees (her choice obvs).

I wouldn’t conflate her killing with acceptance of potentially murderous refugees, albeit I accept its more poetic when refugees murder their supporters. The Maria Ladenburger case, killing of Jack Merritt/Saskia Merritt (Cambridge Uni Graduates) are prime examples, I suspect though things won’t change unless we get more Maria Ladenburgers no one cares so long as it’s just the working class getting killed in concerts or parks or just strolling about.

ding dong......:thumbsup:

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house

Spot on.
Just spent the afternoon in Lewes,plenty of new money in Lewes, full off top knot Soy that have vacated the streets of London for the much more civilised cobbles of the County town of Sussex.Spineless,gutless apologists for those that want to end our days, the sort of labia that scream ‘ why couldn’t the facist Met police arrest the knifemen on London Bridge? Why did they have to shoot them?’
Wankers the lot of em.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Spot on.
Just spent the afternoon in Lewes,plenty of new money in Lewes, full off top knot Soy that have vacated the streets of London for the much more civilised cobbles of the County town of Sussex.Spineless,gutless apologists for those that want to end our days, the sort of labia that scream ‘ why couldn’t the facist Met police arrest the knifemen on London Bridge? Why did they have to shoot them?’
Wankers the lot of em.

And you call me triggered! Seriously, what sort of angry, frustrated, backward thinking, chump goes to a lovely place like Lewes and rather than relax and enjoy their surroundings, walks around hating everyone, making gammony assumptions about them and seething at how much he dislikes them?

Seriously, that’s ****ed up. You need to chill the heck out, man.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Spot on.
Wankers the lot of em.

After all your dreadful attempts to be humorous, whining to [MENTION=12825]cunning fergus[/MENTION] about people with 'new money ?'

Now that IS genuinely funny :clap:

And, funnier still, you didn't even realise :lolol::lolol::lolol:

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
And you call me triggered! Seriously, what sort of angry, frustrated, backward thinking, chump goes to a lovely place like Lewes and rather than relax and enjoy their surroundings, walks around hating everyone and seething at how much he dislikes them?

Seriously, that’s ****ed up. You need to chill the heck out, man.

You just stick to your homophobic bile.
Let’s get one thing straight, Lewes is a beautiful town, just passing comment of the new money that now inhabit the place, the right on,people’s vote, stop Brexit brigade. No hate involved, just think they are a bunch of bum holes.

Love many,trust a few, I’ll always paddle my own canoe.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Spot on.
Wankers the lot of em.

Calm down son, find a Spoons and have a pint. The police do their best..

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
Spot on.
Wankers the lot of em.

Did you talk to them all? Some of them may have been working class.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Let’s get one thing straight, Lewes is a beautiful town, just passing comment of the new money that now inhabit the place, the right on,people’s vote, stop Brexit brigade. No hate involved, just think they are a bunch of bum holes.

Seems to me like you’ve had a pint or two and your frustration and anger have got the better of you. You genuinely sound like a man with anger issues.

No hate? You just generalised a whole bunch of folks as “spineless, gutless, labias, wankers” etc. That’s pretty hateful. Have another Campari and calm down.

GrizzlingGammon

Dec 15, 2018
Spot on.
Wankers the lot of em.

Fantastic.

It's been a while since we last had a gammon meltdown. :clap:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Fantastic.

It's been a while since we last had a gammon meltdown. :clap:

I can just imagine him stomping through Lewes, seething, boiling over with hatred for a world he no longer understands, a more conscious world where angry little white men who graduated from the university of life aren’t the be all and end all.

Jan 30, 2008

Town reeks of flakey Libralism now,with a fair share of BLM trained Marxists there's still a few reliable types there , it depends on who you know
Regards
DF

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Seems to me like you’ve had a pint or two and your frustration and anger have got the better of you. You genuinely sound like a man with anger issues.

No hate? You just generalised a whole bunch of folks as “spineless, gutless, labias, wankers” etc. That’s pretty hateful. Have another Campari and calm down.

I was looking for a more polite way of calling them Lib dems, thought that would be stronging it a bit.
Back home now and on the Beck’s beer...I love the Beck’s.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here