Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Britain 'opting out' of European Convention on Human Rights ?

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
lazy twotty.....would of thought you'd come back with something better to be fair .....life is full of disappointments i suppose , for some more than others.

Sorry to disappoint sydney, but I simply couldn't have put together a better case of Gammons not understanding why they are called Gammons than you and your mate [MENTION=35289]Baker lite[/MENTION] have :shrug:

Case closed m'lud :wave:

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Sorry to disappoint sydney, but I simply couldn't have put together a better case of Gammons not understanding why they are called Gammons than you and your mate [MENTION=35289]Baker lite[/MENTION] have :shrug:

Case closed m'lud :wave:

i'll see your gammon and raise you a ......erm ...... Judas ...?? does that work for you sausage ....i'll admit i am emotional about politics because we , as decent earners of the queens coin are taxed quite heavily to pay twatts to govern us who are quite frankly winging it .....they are on the whole clueless and are backed up by 2 or 3 advisors each .....it's a rort , but as long as they've got us bitching at each other they are free to carry on ......i get emotional because i think the window for change is fast closing ............you carry on taking the piss out of patriots , they'll get tired in the end , and so will you and before you know it you'll be in the ground

Jan 30, 2008
Give it a go, you never know.
Considering all the names thrown by Brexiteers, using 'Gammon' and causing mass triggering is HILARIOUS.

So. In what way is calling gammons, Gammon, different from the Dickens original. Are you saying he was describing something different?

More mustard David ? French or English
Regards
DF

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
i'll see your gammon and raise you a ......erm ...... Judas ...?? does that work for you sausage ....i'll admit i am emotional about politics because we , as decent earners of the queens coin are taxed quite heavily to pay twatts to govern us who are quite frankly winging it .....they are on the whole clueless and are backed up by 2 or 3 advisors each .....it's a rort , but as long as they've got us bitching at each other they are free to carry on ......i get emotional because i think the window for change is fast closing ............you carry on taking the piss out of patriots , they'll get tired in the end , and so will you and before you know it you'll be in the ground

Do you think that you might be less 'emotional' about what's going on politically in the UK had you not been 'persuaded' by your friends and family to move to the other side of the world ???

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
This thread's going well :facepalm: :lolol:

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
There maybe a gammon section, and you could explore your feelings with a like minded gammon

Perhaps we can set up a dating site?

"Do you want to meet sexy gammons in your area? Text "OUTRAGE" to 70181 now."

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Triggered. :lolol:

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Do you think that you might be less 'emotional' about what's going on politically in the UK had you not been 'persuaded' by your friends and family to move to the other side of the world ???

i doubt it ...i'm emotional about the state of Australian politics as well , no one persuaded me to leave England , i left in 86 , didn't go back for 7 years ....England had changed and so had i , i don't think i could live and work in England any more , not knowing the numerous other options.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
i doubt it ...i'm emotional about the state of Australian politics as well , no one persuaded me to leave England , i left in 86 , didn't go back for 7 years ....England had changed and so had i , i don't think i could live and work in England any more , not knowing the numerous other options.

Nearly 35 years :eek:

Don't tell me you have always spent this much of your waking time worrying, getting emotional, posting and ranting about something you left behind (and wouldn't want to go back to) 34 years ago.

I think I would have let it go by now, if Debbie Harry had dumped me to get off with Gary Glitter 35 years ago :lolol:

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Nearly 35 years :eek:

Don't tell me you have always spent this much of your waking time worrying, getting emotional, posting and ranting about something you left behind (and wouldn't want to go back to) 34 years ago.

I think I would have let it go by now, if Debbie Harry had dumped me to get off with Gary Glitter 35 years ago :lolol:

what do you mean ..??.i'm just engaging a handful of cockheads on a football message board , i'm interested in politics generally not just the English situation.
I'm English and always will be ......!! Garry Glitter eh ....that's a strange one .

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here