Page 17 of 28 FirstFirst ... 71415161718192027 ... LastLast

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pretty pink fairy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Working looks quite stressful.
    Regards
    DF
    Fixed that for you, poppet.
    The Clamp; the stink of excellence in a world gone tits up.

• North Stand Chat

advertising

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Randy McNob View Post
      sorry, it seemed as though your assertion was that refugees could never aspire to contribute anything exceptional to society, not quite sure how your 2nd point fits in with that

On the contrary the evidence proves that some refugees are able to bring exceptional experiences to British society.....

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/uk-53206550

So long as a mass stabbing or bombing is offset by some other refugee being able to run fast, all will be fine eh?
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by cunning fergus View Post
      So long as a mass stabbing or bombing is offset by some other refugee being able to run fast, all will be fine eh?
      By this token do all white men get held accountable for the murder of Jo Cox?

Am I watching Brighton or Barcelona?

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by A1X View Post
      By this token do all white men get held accountable for the murder of Jo Cox?
      I will suppress the standard mattress soaker’s response of “whatsboutery” here as I think the sad killing of Jo Cox has some interesting aspects to it.

Jo was the quintessential modern day politician, particularly for Labour. Went to a grammar school then Cambridge University and from there a job as a political bag carrier within the then Labour Govt. When that came to an end she went to a charity, developing her political network with her husband (or Grabby as he was known locally).

She then got her political opening and stood for Batley and Spen winning the seat. During the Brexit referendum she was passionate for remain and continued working for the interests of Syrian refugees (her choice obvs).

Following the killing her constituency voted leave.

I wouldn’t conflate her killing with acceptance of potentially murderous refugees, albeit I accept its more poetic when refugees murder their supporters. The Maria Ladenburger case, killing of Jack Merritt/Saskia Merritt (Cambridge Uni Graduates) are prime examples, I suspect though things won’t change unless we get more Maria Ladenburgers no one cares so long as it’s just the working class getting killed in concerts or parks or just strolling about.

0 Not allowed!
      I will suppress the standard mattress soaker’s response of “whatsboutery” here as I think the sad killing of Jo Cox has some interesting aspects to it.

Jo was the quintessential modern day politician, particularly for Labour. Went to a grammar school then Cambridge University and from there a job as a political bag carrier within the then Labour Govt. When that came to an end she went to a charity, developing her political network with her husband (or Grabby as he was known locally).

She then got her political opening and stood for Batley and Spen winning the seat. During the Brexit referendum she was passionate for remain and continued working for the interests of Syrian refugees (her choice obvs).

I wouldn’t conflate her killing with acceptance of potentially murderous refugees, albeit I accept its more poetic when refugees murder their supporters. The Maria Ladenburger case, killing of Jack Merritt/Saskia Merritt (Cambridge Uni Graduates) are prime examples, I suspect though things won’t change unless we get more Maria Ladenburgers no one cares so long as it’s just the working class getting killed in concerts or parks or just strolling about.
      ding dong......
      FLOUNDERING...!!!

0 Not allowed!

Spot on.
      Just spent the afternoon in Lewes,plenty of new money in Lewes, full off top knot Soy that have vacated the streets of London for the much more civilised cobbles of the County town of Sussex.Spineless,gutless apologists for those that want to end our days, the sort of labia that scream ‘ why couldn’t the facist Met police arrest the knifemen on London Bridge? Why did they have to shoot them?’
      Wankers the lot of em.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Baker lite View Post
      Spot on.
      Just spent the afternoon in Lewes,plenty of new money in Lewes, full off top knot Soy that have vacated the streets of London for the much more civilised cobbles of the County town of Sussex.Spineless,gutless apologists for those that want to end our days, the sort of labia that scream ‘ why couldn’t the facist Met police arrest the knifemen on London Bridge? Why did they have to shoot them?’
      Wankers the lot of em.

And you call me triggered! Seriously, what sort of angry, frustrated, backward thinking, chump goes to a lovely place like Lewes and rather than relax and enjoy their surroundings, walks around hating everyone, making gammony assumptions about them and seething at how much he dislikes them?

Seriously, that’s ****ed up. You need to chill the heck out, man.
      The Clamp; the stink of excellence in a world gone tits up.

0 Not allowed!
      Spot on.
      Wankers the lot of em.

After all your dreadful attempts to be humorous, whining to @cunning fergus about people with 'new money ?'

Now that IS genuinely funny

And, funnier still, you didn't even realise

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by The Clamp View Post
      And you call me triggered! Seriously, what sort of angry, frustrated, backward thinking, chump goes to a lovely place like Lewes and rather than relax and enjoy their surroundings, walks around hating everyone and seething at how much he dislikes them?

Seriously, that’s ****ed up. You need to chill the heck out, man.
      You just stick to your homophobic bile.
      Let’s get one thing straight, Lewes is a beautiful town, just passing comment of the new money that now inhabit the place, the right on,people’s vote, stop Brexit brigade. No hate involved, just think they are a bunch of bum holes.

Love many,trust a few, I’ll always paddle my own canoe.

0 Not allowed!
      Spot on.
      Wankers the lot of em.

Calm down son, find a Spoons and have a pint. The police do their best..