Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Another Leeds Thread

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Yeah why should we care about Leeds at this moment in time ?

They’re fan base have only abused our owner , our club , our history and fan base , not including the usual homophobic guff , then trying to sing our best defensive prospect making out he was a donkey before they made him

Add in the fact they think they’re going to smash the bottom 15 clubs and push for CL football

So yes, of course we’ll currently have a salacious interest in them falling flat on their faces

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly

They’re fan base have only abused our owner , our club , our history and fan base , not including the usual homophobic guff , then trying to sing our best defensive prospect making out he was a donkey before they made him

Add in the fact they think they’re going to smash the bottom 15 clubs and push for CL football

So yes, of course we’ll currently have a salacious interest in them falling flat on their faces

Salacious, word of the day

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel

They wanted to sign one of our players, they didn't and some of their fans made twats of themselves on social media. I can not fathom why anybody would give a solitary shit about them now after the fact. Swindon fans did the same when we signed Gordon Greer but I don't sit there hoping they lose because I'm not 12 years old, and I don't get angry because someone said mean things about the thing that I like.

There's another forum that I use quite a lot, it's designed for fans of all teams. At one point our fanbase in the Championship over there consisted of Spence, Sir Albion, Perseus & Steve Foster posting his f*cking stupid links to his score predictor on here. Unsurprisingly we were about as fondly thought of as a turd in a funeral platter. Can you imagine if someone off here stumbled across another teams forum and the top three threads were about us because of them? It's just absolute tinpottery.

We spent ages laughing at their fans for being deluded and for calling us a small club etc etc but then act with such a massive dose of small club mentality. Some of our fans are clinging on to Leeds like a limpet and it's proving half the shit they said about us right.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
:shrug:

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
They wanted to sign one of our players, they didn't and some of their fans made twats of themselves on social media. I can not fathom why anybody would give a solitary shit about them now after the fact. Swindon fans did the same when we signed Gordon Greer but I don't sit there hoping they lose because I'm not 12 years old, and I don't get angry because someone said mean things about the thing that I like.

There's another forum that I use quite a lot, it's designed for fans of all teams. At one point our fanbase in the Championship over there consisted of Spence, Sir Albion, Perseus & Steve Foster posting his f*cking stupid links to his score predictor on here. Unsurprisingly we were about as fondly thought of as a turd in a funeral platter. Can you imagine if someone off here stumbled across another teams forum and the top three threads were about us because of them? It's just absolute tinpottery.

We spent ages laughing at their fans for being deluded and for calling us a small club etc etc but then act with such a massive dose of small club mentality. Some of our fans are clinging on to Leeds like a limpet and it's proving half the shit they said about us right.

Maybe football and the fun and games that go with it aren’t for you .

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Maybe football and the fun and games that go with it aren’t for you .

If obsessing over a team we have no rivalry with is the 'fun and games' of football then maybe not.

I thought the fun of football was going for a beer with your mates, having a laugh with the opposing fans & shouting obscenities at the ref and the other team to let all of your stress out. Obviously, I was wrong and it's actually all about trying to force some weird one-sided rivalry through online and making yourself like an absolute whopper in the process, silly me.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
If obsessing over a team we have no rivalry with is the 'fun and games' of football then maybe not.

I thought the fun of football was going for a beer with your mates, having a laugh with the opposing fans & shouting obscenities at the ref and the other team to let all of your stress out. Obviously, I was wrong and it's actually all about trying to force some weird one-sided rivalry through online and making yourself like an absolute whopper in the process, silly me.

Oh have a day off. Leeds fans have spent the entire SUMMER explaining to us how "massive" they are, and how BW's signing for them was naturally "inevitable" thanks to the demi-god Bielsa, the mindboggling SIZE of their club (European Champions remember) and the unbreakable gravitas of Bellend Road....didn't happen though, did it ? Hence the much justified middle fingers at the Dingles.

Its not a "rivalry" that anyone anyone is trying to manufacture, any more than it was with Cheaterfield, Baaaadif or Southampton 'if they can keep up' back in the day. Its just been an enjoyable passing piss-take. Which once again, we've come out on top of. I've quite enjoyed it - if you didn't and want to stress, well...Ant n' Dec are on, I think.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour

You’re going to cry in a minute aren’t you

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here