Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] 6 Prem games live online, free this weekend.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Here in Philippines a new TV channel will be showing live games this year. They've decided to stream 6 games for free this weekend on facebook and youtube (sadly not Brighton Chelsea).

Just thought some of you might be interested whether here or not. Assume it works and legal etc. even if you're not here. Looked around and not seen any suggestion it won't be. The youtube channel is Premier Football (black and white logo of the name with a classic looking ball in the centre, had 50 subs last night but now about 200) and the FB page is Premier Football PH.

I know nothing else about it other than that I'll probably be dipping into 2 or 3 games and thought I'd share. Plus that Mrs H.S.'s parents get it for free on sky cable too. Hope no issues with this mods etc.

Have a great weekend everyone :drink:

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Looks like been shut down. Apologies for sharing (I was watching up until kick-off to check it worked before writing the above post :shrug: )

Brother in law says working fine round there but not as advertised for me.

If someone can please delete the thread :moo:

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
You mean this:
Premier Football Channel launches ‘English Premier League’ exclusively in PH this September
Football fans in the country have more reasons to celebrate as a new channel kicks off on Philippine cable. Premier Football is dedicated to football fans and enthusiasts where you can catch the Premier League exclusively this September, along with other famed football brands in the world.

The storied EPL is considered the top tier international football league headlined by renowned clubs such as Manchester United, Manchester City, Liverpool, Chelsea and Arsenal among others. Matchday 1 begins on 12 September 2020 with a triple header and airs LIVE on Premier Football with the reigning champions Liverpool hosting newly-promoted Leeds in the season opener, while Manchester City and Manchester United will start their season a week later.

With majority of this season’s matchdays played on Saturdays, Filipino fans can spend their evenings watching the live matches on Premier Football and a whole day of programming on “Premier League Sundays” featuring match replays, previews and highlights shows.

Premier Football is available ala carte on Sky Cable, Cignal and Air Cable for Central and South Luzon.

As an additional treat for fans, Premier Football will be available on free linear streaming for a limited time only on all its social media platforms. To enjoy the channel’s scheduled free access, and to get updates and news on EPL and other football news, follow them @PremierFootballPH (Premier Football PH) on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube.

The full Premier League schedule and airing details on Premier Football can be seen on http://www.tapdmv.com/Shows_PremierLeague.html

For more on Premier Football and TAP DMV, visit www.tapdmv.com.

Owned and operated by TAP Digital Media Ventures Corp. (TAP DMV), the 24/7 network dedicated to football will feature world-class titles such as the English Premier League (EPL), Scottish Premiership, Eredivisie, DFB-Pokal, Chinese Super League, Barça TV and Juventus TV.

https://sports.inquirer.net/403724/...ocial&utm_source=Facebook&#Echobox=1599732127

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here