Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] How Dreary Is Football Focus?

D

Deleted member 2719

The BBC has been shite ever since Dessie left.

Attachments

• Dessie.PNG
    Dessie.PNG
    112.8 KB · Views: 313

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
To be honest most football shows on TV these days are pretty turgid. I know some people can't stand pundits like Souness and Keane, but at least they go beyond the press-release material that so many presenters and commentators seem to base it all on. Can't bear Lineker either and his smug coterie of hangers-on.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Soccer Saturday didn't quite kick it for me today so turned over for the first time in ages. Up until the caption 3 minutes from the end that showed we would finish 17th, I had this horrible feeling we were relegated last season.
In the old days of crowds I guess they aim at the 'stay at home' fan who generally support a top 6 club but never go to a game. But now all fans are at home they need to talk about every club.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Soccer Saturday didn't quite kick it for me today so turned over for the first time in ages. Up until the caption 3 minutes from the end that showed we would finish 17th.

TBF, that was the poll from the fans' vote not the pundits. But, yes, it was an incredibly dull show - I won't be watching it again

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
It sounds like it needs someone with a lively personality to front it. Step forward Dermot O'Leary.

I have not watched it for years. Possibly easier to count by decades.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Let me guess they only covered the top six plus Leeds?!

Sounds like that Rodio 5 'zoo' programme on at the weekend, where DJ Spanker, Dougzy J, and Smoothie talk about Man United and Arsenal :facepalm:

Ooh it’s a corner

Aug 28, 2016
Nr. Coventry
Danny Baker on 5Live on Saturday mornings was brilliant - outstanding. Since his sacking I can’t listen to Sat or Sun morning football stuff - some absolute drivel called The Squad on Sunday’s last year - abysmal

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here