AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Screenshot_20200912-115146_Google.jpg

Gabbiano

Dec 18, 2017
Spank the Manc
Looking at the stats, however reliable they are at u18 level, our kids seem to have had the best of it so far. For context Chelsea at u18 level are all-conquering and have been for about 5 years.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
In the summer we brought in Peupion, Chouchane, Kavanagh, Moran and Nilsson from abroad for our U18s. Only Moran starts.

Also interesting that Tsoungui is there as I had thought he would be moving up to U23s this year

Ben Jackson is from Ruislip, he went to school with my mates daughter.
Got him from Watford.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Is Ifill a relation of Paul?

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Surprised the boy Crofts didn't a run out.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
In the summer we brought in Peupion, Chouchane, Kavanagh, Moran and Nilsson from abroad for our U18s. Only Moran starts.

Also interesting that Tsoungui is there as I had thought he would be moving up to U23s this year

Tsoungui is only 17/18. Imagine he may filter between both academy squads.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Tsoungui is only 17/18. Imagine he may filter between both academy squads.

I imagine several of them will - looking at the U23 line up today, there's quite a few who look due for a season long loan at a decent level, so there will be some gaps to fill.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
I imagine several of them will - looking at the U23 line up today, there's quite a few who look due for a season long loan at a decent level, so there will be some gaps to fill.

The team which played today will pretty much certainly be the team which faces Portsmouth in the cup on Thursday, maybe barring one or two changes.

Once the team is eliminated from that I suspect a few of them may head out on loan.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here