Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Help] Gym Kit

ShandyH

Jan 22, 2010
Back in London
Can anyone recommend some decent gym kit for my wife mainly as it’s her birthday coming up? It’s not a hint! She’s asked for some. But she’s quite tall at 5’10”.

Whilst I’m at it, kit for myself. Used to be fit. Young kids and house renovation mean I am in need of restoration myself. 6’ and haven’t weighed myself but probably pushing 16st. So loose, good wicking kit. Should finish work on house in winter and will be keen to get going again.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Can anyone recommend some decent gym kit for my wife mainly as it’s her birthday coming up? It’s not a hint! She’s asked for some. But she’s quite tall at 5’10”.

Whilst I’m at it, kit for myself. Used to be fit. Young kids and house renovation mean I am in need of restoration myself. 6’ and haven’t weighed myself but probably pushing 16st. So loose, good wicking kit. Should finish work on house in winter and will be keen to get going again.

Go to Decathlon......

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Sexy-Gym-Girl-Bonus.jpg

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire

I wouldn’t buy online - it’s all about fit and you can’t tell online.
I’d go to Sports Direct. Good value and range . Adidas kit I’ve bought there has lasted well.
The decathlon range is good if you look like a Greek god but for others..,less flattering.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Gym shark seems to be the rage - my Mrs has it and it’s nice.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex

Under Armour is pretty good. Don’t leave it til the winter to start (you won’t). Start now.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Body Armour is a good brand for both sexes; the shorts I’m wearing in this photo are very comfy.

Attachments

• 8DB0E9F1-CD58-47EC-8BF7-725E78B70C78.jpeg
    8DB0E9F1-CD58-47EC-8BF7-725E78B70C78.jpeg
    23.1 KB · Views: 118

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here