Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Your first alcoholic drink as a yoof.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Apart from my uncle giving a sip of German beer, when I was about four.
I was initiated on perno and black at our school Christmas party, which I decorated someones hedge :sick: on way home.
What was your first alcoholic beverage :cheers:

Brian Parsons

May 16, 2013
Bicester, Oxfordshire.
My Mum would allow us a small sherry at Xmas. But it wasnt until I joined the RAF that I sat in a pub drinking what i believe was a bottle of light ale back in 1963. Still underage I might add.

Sent from my SM-A505FN using Tapatalk

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Apart from my uncle giving a sip of German beer, when I was about four.
I was initiated on perno and black at our school Christmas party, which I decorated someones hedge :sick: on way home.
What was your first alcoholic beverage :cheers:

difficult to say has might have had nip of sherry early in life. I got drunk at a wedding when i was about 8 by drinking various left overs (i know disgusting) and had that heady feeling and crashed into a table....

more latterly it was when i was 14 getting barley wines from the off licence...

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Probably Babycham at Christmas when I was under 10. Later Ginger Wine.

Sent from my SM-J330F using Tapatalk

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
When I was about 13 or 14, my dad used to brew his own beer, and Sunday lunchtimes would mix it with cider to make it more drinkable.

I could never understand why everyone slept the afternoon away until I realised later he had been mixing snakebites.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Think I had a bacardi and coke on holiday when I was a kid, video evidence of me out of it

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
The first one I can remember is a bottle of house gin that a mate nicked from his parent's pub when we had a sleepover.

We didn't have anything to mix it with so tried to drink it neat and we ended up tipping it out the window.

It tasted vile but cleared the moss off the roof brilliantly.

el punal

At the tender age of seven! Yes, I had a bottle of Guinness for helping my Dad stock up the bar. Having retired from the RAF he decided on becoming a publican. His philosophy was that if you were introduced to booze in your early years you wouldn’t binge drink later on. It was bollocks, of course, but wonderful bollocks! Aside from knocking back the Guinness I was treated to a glass of red wine (usually a Beaujolais or a Cotes du Rhone) with every Sunday lunch.

A good school of life lesson there - and an enjoyable one too! :cheers:

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
Think I had a bacardi and coke on holiday when I was a kid, video evidence of me out of it

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Likewise. Stolen from the drinks cabinet as no bugger used to drink it.

Taken on a residential school trip to north Wales resulting in rivers of sick in the bunk bed dorms. Great days.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here