Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ex Chief Scientific Advisor to Pfizer says second wave science is a scam

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Dumb gets dumber!!!!

Read my post in full and tell me where I have claimed suicide rates have officially dropped? I was countering your assertion they had gone up because you posted no validation of that for this country. I posted links to official figures which show 500 less than last year but gave the official reason why those figures might not be complete which you failed to comprehend!!!

And for the record, we are not going through what the US is going through. Johnson and his mob have made a mess of their handling of this pandemic but they are streets ahead of the orange idiot across the pond. We're about 1/5 of the size of the states yet they currently have 14k in critical care against our 78. They have 20k cases per million pop. whereas we only have 5k. The only area where the comparison is close is in deaths. However, we were a long way ahead of them but now they are fast approaching 200k deaths and will probably go a lot further than that.

You said suicide figures were down 500 to last year in this country.
Now you're saying you gave the official reason why those figures MIGHT not be complete. What's official about that and what's your point IF it's not complete?

You clearly didn't read my post as you're still using the England suicide stats when I never used or mentioned England's suicide rates with my original point about suicide rates increasing. I should play your card and just focus on the suicide rates in Yorkshire then if that's how this is gonna go. Must win the argument. And how can you say their suicide issues shouldn't be a concern of ours? Did you read that link I put up? Their suicide rates are unbelievable.
Its the mental health concerns which is my point in relation to these lockdown regulations , not the deaths per head stats due to Covid19 you're now twisting into this. If people are killing themselves during a lockdown in a country like ours (culturally), then yes, we need to be aware of that in consideration to all these regulations coming in like the one on Monday. A lockdown will cause the same mental health issues all over the place and not because of who is in charge of a country but because peoples lives and freedoms are slipping from their fingers

I like how this was originally me proving to you I was never banging on about 'Culture of fear' which was your original argument and claim against me, and now you've managed to twist it so I've been claiming British suicide rates have been increasing when I haven't once said that. You're just in denial there's been a very sharp increase in suicides during these lockdown regulations so you're resorting to pedantry and trying to twist every single one of my points, especially when I mentioned 'Culture of fear'.

Last edited:

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
You said suicide figures were down 500 to last year in this country.
Now you're saying you gave the official reason why those figures MIGHT not be complete. What's official about that and what's your point IF it's not complete?

No, read the whole of my post. I doubt you will because it doesn't suit your agenda, ie trolling or being a dick!!!

Edit: I doubt you even opened the relevant spreadsheet with the official ONS figures on. Hey, you can lead a horse to water etc etc..

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Are you suggesting that link constitutes proof of a rise in suicides? :facepalm:

No, not at all. Just showing where we need to be careful, the dangers this pandemic can have with suicide and plus maybe the foresight is a better explanation to the sharp increase in the suicide numbers in the US than yours? The Spanish flu apparently had very large suicide rates associated with it too, so it's not something we should brush aside as a none concern in relation to the dangers of Covid19.

Now let's end this mate. It's just getting nasty.

Like I said already, sorry for the hostility this has caused between me and you and sleep well.

Last edited:

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Oh stop playing the sympathy card and pretending your whole famy is on the brink of death with this. That's much more annoying.
You've admitted yourself you're living in fear. Sort that out because it's obvious you're projecting your mental issues when you could easily just ignore the above video and instead work on trying to stop living in fear. There's so many dangerous elements of life, why pretend this is the only one?

It's getting so cringy how you're using excuses like "I'm so worried for so many people, it's so hard to deal with. Life has become so dangerous and so traumatic for so many loving, kind people. How can anyone challenge the information on this corona virus? They are destroying our lives! "

Stop with your bullshit excuses for being a nasty piece of work and how about posting something which doesn't create hostility for a change? You haven't even been in here for a full month yet!

What was that somebody said about abnoxious(sic) comments?

As far as I can tell nobody is pretending that this is the only dangerous element to life. It is currently a particularly dangerous one though. Tens of thousands of people in this country alone have died.

You don't have to be concerned about yourself or your loved ones, that's entirely your decision, but those who are concerned should not be condemned or judged for being so.

I would also point out that none of this qualifies as being a "scam" as you put it. Call it a mistake if you want, argue that it is incorrect. But to call it a scam implies a level of deciet and ill intent which is completely unjustified.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
What was that somebody said about abnoxious(sic) comments?

As far as I can tell nobody is pretending that this is the only dangerous element to life. It is currently a particularly dangerous one though. Tens of thousands of people in this country alone have died.

You don't have to be concerned about yourself or your loved ones, that's entirely your decision, but those who are concerned should not be condemned or judged for being so.

I would also point out that none of this qualifies as being a "scam" as you put it. Call it a mistake if you want, argue that it is incorrect. But to call it a scam implies a level of deciet and ill intent which is completely unjustified.

Jesus Christ! This post was 6 days ago now. Is there really any need to get the crappy squabble back on the go?
You're right and I'm wrong. There. Now give it a break please!

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Jesus Christ! This post was 6 days ago now. Is there really any need to get the crappy squabble back on the go?
You're right and I'm wrong. There. Now give it a break please!

It wasn’t even you that called it a scam it was me. [emoji23]

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
It wasn’t even you that called it a scam it was me. [emoji23]

I know, he's just looking for someone to have a fight with. It's becoming a constant. This isn't anything to do with discussion for them. Its much more deep rooted than that.

On the other thread, I've been accused of massive inconsistencies with my view on drugs because I'm sceptical of this vaccine coming out and the freedoms we could lose if we don't have full confidence in it whilst I've got epilepsy.

I was asked what medication I was on before anyone had mentioned anything about epilepsy, so I replied. I don't take any medication for my epilepsy and when I have its had a negative effect on me. My epilepsy was cured without any medication for 10 years. But somehow that proved I'm basically contradicting myself. Very obvious the question about my medication had already been planned out for its response. Unfortunately the response was clearly not what they were expecting /hoping for.
How on earth someone not using medication can be used as a way to prove they should be pro vaccines just shows they're not actually using their analytical thinking with this at all, it's just pure hatred they have for certain users whilst disguising their argument as caring for the world.

I do feel a bit sorry for them as it really only shows who they are with how they react to something they don't agree with. They believe everything which has Official written next to it, we don't. Concerning how personal they want to take that, isn't it?
I bet they even believe the official version of the Jeff Epstein death just so they don't contradict themselves and break down in some way. :lolol:

The thing is, just say these Covid19 conspiracies do come true, I would hope that would be the end of all this arguing and we'd all find peace and a unity amongst us. I wouldn't feel any need to then attack them and call them scum, insane, fools etc for being wrong. That's what I find concerning about them and what should be also questioned, not just stuff about all this Covid19 stuff. After all, they can't claim every single conspiracy has been lies.

If you really care about world health, why would you constantly be negative in showing it? That doesn't make any sense. Being caring is an action of peace not a way of attacking people. One user has used my epilepsy in all kind of ways over the last few weeks to try and belittle my opinion/belief whilst pretending his cause for concern is the health of others. He's even done it again today! Now that is a massive inconsistency!

Constantly bringing up someone's health condition to put them down just obviously shows how little they really care about the health of others and yet they're arguing with you pretending that's what they're arguing for, the health of others...

Anyways, enough rambling. I'm probably talking a bit of shit too but nonetheless, at least all of us are in good enough health to be having these insane debates. It could be a lot worse. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
I’m a little concerned for [MENTION=316]Albion Dan[/MENTION] and [MENTION=30847]Megazone[/MENTION]... they appear to have gone missing!

Must be looking for more Twitter, Facebook and YouTube posts from intellectuals to prove their (half baked) points that there is absolutely nothing to worry about...!

RossyG

Dec 20, 2014
Maybe they've gone to a concert given by those who believe everything BoJo and Matt Hancock tells them. :lolol:

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
Maybe they've gone to a concert given by those who believe everything BoJo and Matt Hancock tells them. :lolol:

Medic!!!

I think I've burst my stitches...!

Why is it some people think there are only two sides to a story... The governments version and the social mediaites.

There are, believe it or not, free thinking people who make their own decisions, without being sheep, to social media or otherwise!

Last edited:

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
I’m a little concerned for [MENTION=316]Albion Dan[/MENTION] and [MENTION=30847]Megazone[/MENTION]... they appear to have gone missing!

Must be looking for more Twitter, Facebook and YouTube posts from intellectuals to prove their (half baked) points that there is absolutely nothing to worry about...!

Don’t worry still here and happy to know I’m living rent free in your head. Heck you even Revived a thread to talk about me. Bless.

As you’re clearly hungry for something I saw this interesting article about Leeds wanting to trial universal income for everyone in the city. Something a lot of ‘consipiricists’ claim is part of the end strategy of all this. If you want to discover more research The great reset and increase in government control which has been spoken about by many leading economists and politicians for several years.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...ufxCI9M9i2xCQn8v5vyoQ1wAvESiMQXPnVZraS2qriw7U

Last edited:

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
Don’t worry still here and happy to know I’m living rent free in your head. Heck you even Revived a thread to talk about me. Bless.

As you’re clearly hungry for something I saw this interesting article about Leeds wanting to trial universal income for everyone in the city. Something a lot of ‘consipiricists’ claim is part of the end strategy of all this. If you want to discover more research The great reset and increase in government control which has been spoken about by many leading economists and politicians for several years.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...ufxCI9M9i2xCQn8v5vyoQ1wAvESiMQXPnVZraS2qriw7U

No, you’re alright thanks. I will stay happily on my side of the tracks, looking after me and my family - in the words of FGTH “I’ll protect you from the hooded claw, keep the vampires from your door”, that’s me and my family. Safe from the virus, safe from the selfish and safe from the nut-jobs who see “vampires” everywhere.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

i am a bit worried about Mega though. Dan's posted and he hasn't been along to wave his pompoms. :cheery:

Maybe he's got Covid?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

its never explained how this event would make such a policy affordable, especially with the economy fractured. it would require a massive taxation of high income and wealth, including those supposedly behind everything.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here