Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ex Chief Scientific Advisor to Pfizer says second wave science is a scam

Fat Boy Fat

Aug 21, 2020
Glad eminently qualified people are now getting a chance to speak out.

https://youtu.be/Su0wMysBYPM

Oh come on, give it a ****ing rest...

So having read the report Dr Mike Yeadon has written, the basis of his argument is that there won’t be a second wave, but multiple first waves! What’s the difference to the dead what wave the grim reaper surfs in on?

Last edited:

Fat Boy Fat

Aug 21, 2020
Have you literally joined NSC to make abnoxious comments to people who share different views to you about a corona virus?
How much are you getting paid for this?

No, but why keep posting the same stuff over and over and over again.

It raises the hackles of people, like me, who live in fear of the consequences of how the virus may affect our loved ones, while all the while idiots like you and Albion Dan just talk about things as if there is no human value. Talking about conspiracies, people not seeing “the truth”, etc. it’s just so tedious.

Why keep starting more threads about the same thing, over and over ad nauseam...

Oh, and I could have relied on you riding to desperate Dans side.

Is give it a ****ing rest really that obnoxious?

Last edited:

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
No, but why keep ousting the same stuff over and over and over again.
It raises the hackles of people, like me, who live in fear of the consequences of how the virus may affect our loved ones, while all the while idiots like you and Albion Dan just talk about things as if there is no human value.

Oh stop playing the sympathy card and pretending your whole famy is on the brink of death with this. That's much more annoying.
You've admitted yourself you're living in fear. Sort that out because it's obvious you're projecting your mental issues when you could easily just ignore the above video and instead work on trying to stop living in fear. There's so many dangerous elements of life, why pretend this is the only one?

It's getting so cringy how you're using excuses like "I'm so worried for so many people, it's so hard to deal with. Life has become so dangerous and so traumatic for so many loving, kind people. How can anyone challenge the information on this corona virus? They are destroying our lives! "

Stop with your bullshit excuses for being a nasty piece of work and how about posting something which doesn't create hostility for a change? You haven't even been in here for a full month yet!

Fat Boy Fat

Aug 21, 2020
Oh stop playing the sympathy card and pretending your whole famy is on the brink of death with this. That's much more annoying.
You've admitted yourself you're living in fear. Sort that out because it's obvious you're projecting your mental issues when you could easily just ignore the above video in and work on trying to stop living in fear.there's so many dangerous elements of life, why pretend this is the only one?

It's getting so cringy how you're using excuses like "I'm so worried for so many people, it's so hard to deal with. Life has become so dangerous and so traumatic for so many loving, kind people. How can anyone challenge the information on this corona virus? They are destroying our lives! "

Stop with your bullshit excuses for being a nasty piece of work and how about posting something which doesn't create hostility for a change? You haven't even been in here for a full month yet!

Nice, truly nice...

You know nothing about me or my family make up or our fears. You are a bully of the highest order using insults to shut down those that don’t agree with you!

Sympathy card - give me strength.

As my parting words for this forum, I hope a member of your family doesn’t come into contact with the virus and you live to eat your words.

On that note, I bid you adieu...

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Nice, truly nice...

You know nothing about me or my family make up or our fears. You are a bully of the highest order using insults to shut down those that don’t agree with you!

Sympathy card - give me strength.

As my parting words for this forum, I hope a member of your family doesn’t come into contact with the virus and you live to eat your words.

On that note, I bid you adieu...

By [emoji122]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Have you literally joined NSC to make abnoxious comments to people who share different views to you about a corona virus?
How much are you getting paid for this?

It’s tiresome isn’t it. I mean who would share potentially important points of view from scientific ex big Pharma experts on covid on a Coronovirus thread. Absurd eh?

He previously flounced when he argued that NZ didn’t have covid quarantine facilities until I proved it with a film direct from the NZ government, and then tried to argue we’d lost no civil liberties until I proved it by showing him the coronovirus act.

Just ignore him I certainly couldn’t care less what he or anyone else calls me on here. Last night someone who should certainly know better called me a nutter and the old tin foil cliche came out just because I presented facts, data, and common sense to support an argument that people seem to find just find too painful to consider a possibility. Too many people seem to just find it too challenging to even consider that their mainstream media programmed perception of reality and fear just might not be all true.

Last edited:

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
I heard it earlier and it was fairly interesting

It does seem there is an issue with the tests and we are basing everything on those

https://www.heraldscotland.com/news...hing-admission-coronavirus-tests-bit-rubbish/

It’s all starting to creak and lots of people are waking up to the foul stench of BS. It’s still a minority but it’s growing rapidly and more and more people heavily qualified to have an opinion are finding their voice.

92c0ac8a9644fd09817b23586e7b80bd.jpg

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
You're entitled to your views, obviously. But, everytime some "expert" says something that backs up your agenda, you jump all over it.
Maybe you should read your post again and you can that's exactly how you come across aswell.

I think it’s important that the counter argument and options to what is happening in the world are presented and considered rather than be consigned with a cheap dig to the looney bin.

Why shouldn’t things that provoke thought or support arguments that things might not be right be shared? Our entire lives, liberties and society are on the brink of long lasting transformational change, even collapse and people are meekly allowing it to happen without asking difficult questions or thinking about whether the chosen path is necessary or correct.

You’re right though I’ve also fallen into the trap of personal insult which isn’t helpful to anyone and something I’m trying very hard to avoid and will try even harder moving forward.

Solid at the back

Sep 1, 2010
Glorious Shoreham by Sea
I think it’s important that the counter argument and options to what is happening in the world are presented and considered rather than be consigned with a cheap dig to the looney bin.

Why shouldn’t things that provoke thought or support arguments that things might not be right be shared? Our entire lives, liberties and society are on the brink of long lasting transformational change, even collapse and people are meekly allowing it to happen without asking difficult questions or thinking about whether the chosen path is necessary or correct.

You’re right though I’ve also fallen into the trap of personal insult which isn’t helpful to anyone and something I’m trying very hard to avoid and will try even harder moving forward.

Like I said, your entitled to your views, but because he's challenged you, it's tiresome and he's a fool. Yet, the only one I continually see on here posting their agenda is you.

Solid at the back

Sep 1, 2010
Glorious Shoreham by Sea
I heard it earlier and it was fairly interesting

It does seem there is an issue with the tests and we are basing everything on those

https://www.heraldscotland.com/news...hing-admission-coronavirus-tests-bit-rubbish/

Admittedly, I only read the headline. But doesn't that simply mean that by the time some tests have taken place, they're no longer infectious but in reality have already spread it anyway? It doesn't mean "oh your positive, but can't spread it" more like it's "oh, actually you've got it but you've spread it already" so to speak.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
You're entitled to your views, obviously. But, every time some "expert" says something that backs up your agenda, you jump all over it.
Maybe you should read your post again and you can that's exactly how you come across aswell.

Simple confirmation bias that underpins a lot of conspiracy theorist's beliefs. Where they tend to fall down in discussion of the virus is they never quite square the circle that the majority of developed countries are broadly taking the same approach to the virus. Are they correct ? I've no idea, but all we can do is take the view of the educated majority who are weighing up different pieces of evidence to come to a conclusion as best they can.

I usually turn off when I read the word "mainstream". It started in conspiracy theory circles as a word to attack the press who supposedly are covering up "the truth". I have sympathy with that to a degree, but the word has now been adopted by the far right (and extreme neo liberals) to dismiss any viewpoint that isn't their own.

Under the current climate most who using it are clearly suffering from an extreme lack of self awareness and are ironically unable to accept alternative views to their own.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
I usually turn off when I read the word "Conspiracy". It started in media circles as a word to attack the people who supposedly are questioning "the truth". I have sympathy with that to a degree, but the word has now been adopted by the far left (and extreme neo liberals) to dismiss any viewpoint that isn't their own.

Under the current climate most who using it are clearly suffering from an extreme lack of self awareness and are ironically unable to accept alternative views to their own.

I've changed around a few words from your post to show you how it's almost the exact same view "tinfoil hatters" have but from a different angle.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Like I said, your entitled to your views, but because he's challenged you, it's tiresome and he's a fool. Yet, the only one I continually see on here posting their agenda is you.

It’s tiresome because every time I post something there is a reply literally next in line attempting to demean. I don’t see the problem with stating that. Fool was unnecessary. I have no agenda other than I believe that the way we are being led is an absolute disaster and if there is evidence or compelling content that support that I’ll share. If just one single person thinks more objectively than they were as a result then it’s worth it.

Last edited:

Fat Boy Fat

Aug 21, 2020
It’s tiresome isn’t it. I mean who would share potentially important points of view from scientific ex big Pharma experts on covid on a Coronovirus thread. Absurd eh?

He previously flounced when he argued that NZ didn’t have covid quarantine facilities until I proved it with a film direct from the NZ government, and then tried to argue we’d lost no civil liberties until I proved it by showing him the coronovirus act.

Just ignore him I certainly couldn’t care less what he or anyone else calls me on here. Last night someone who should certainly know better called me a nutter and the old tin foil cliche came out just because I presented facts, data, and common sense to support an argument that people seem to find just find too painful to consider a possibility. Too many people seem to just find it too challenging to even consider that their mainstream media programmed perception of reality and fear just might not be all true.

I clearly am all those things you accuse me of, as like a moth to a flame I can’t help but come back to see what you and your cohorts have posted. I find this time it is lies, dressed up as “facts”, something you apppear to be quite good at.

1 - I didn’t flounce previously, I said I had got fed up of talking to a brick wall (you) and withdrew from a thread.

2 - you have blatantly lied again. I queried your emotive use of the phrase “Covid camps” and stated that NZ has regulated quarantine facilities. You then went on to post what appeared to be a heavily doctored video of the NZ PM who appeared to be saying the quarantine facilities were like The Hotel California, as in you can book in but can never leave, if you refuse a test.

3 - civil liberties, another lie. You had posted saying that schools could take children for Covid tests without seeking permission from parents, this was a lie and I posted info from Gov.uk which backed my argument up. Your response was something a kin to they would say that wouldn’t they!

Any way. Clearly we will never meet at anywhere near middle ground. You keep peddling your lies/facts and I will keep getting shafted by the bogeyman!

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
I clearly am all those things you accuse me of, as like a moth to a flame I can’t help but come back to see what you and your cohorts have posted. I find this time it is lies, dressed up as “facts”, something you apppear to be quite good at.

1 - I didn’t flounce previously, I said I had got fed up of talking to a brick wall (you) and withdrew from a thread.

2 - you have blatantly lied again. I queried your emotive use of the phrase “Covid camps” and stated that NZ has regulated quarantine facilities. You then went on to post what appeared to be a heavily doctored video of the NZ PM who appeared to be saying the quarantine facilities were like The Hotel California, as in you can book in but can never leave, if you refuse a test.

3 - civil liberties, another lie. You had posted saying that schools could take children for Covid tests without seeking permission from parents, this was a lie and I posted info from Gov.uk which backed my argument up. Your response was something a kin to they would say that wouldn’t they!

Any way. Clearly we will never meet at anywhere near middle ground. You keep peddling your lies/facts and I will keep getting shafted by the bogeyman!

Thanks you’ve just perfectly illustrated why you and conversing with you really is very very boring and yes tiresome. You didn’t post anything from the government you posted something from a fact checking website (who are allowed to say whatever they want) that ‘said the government wouldn’t take anyones kids without a legal guardian when they were asked but it didn’t despute what was written in law in the actual act itself.

I then shared the ACTUAL coronovirus act and pointed you to the EXACT schedule and wording that proved they could if they wished to interpret the wording to allow it. You didn’t and still haven’t read it. If you had we really wouldn’t still be having this debate. You then flounced saying you were putting me on ignore (I wish). See this really is tiresome. Where have I lied? By posting a film of an actual Pharma Scientist saying he doesn’t believe the second wave will come?

Fat Boy Fat

Aug 21, 2020
Thanks you’ve just perfectly illustrated why you and conversing with you really is very very boring and yes tiresome. You didn’t post anything from the government you posted something from a fact checking website (who are allowed to say whatever they want) that ‘said the government wouldn’t take anyones kids without a legal guardian when they were asked but it didn’t despute what was written in law in the actual act itself.

I then shared the ACTUAL coronovirus act and pointed you to the EXACT schedule and wording that proved they could if they wished to interpret the wording to allow it. You didn’t and still haven’t read it. If you had we really wouldn’t still be having this debate. You then flounced saying you were putting me on ignore (I wish). See this really is tiresome. Where have I lied? By posting a film of an actual Pharma Scientist saying he doesn’t believe the second wave will come?

Did the Pharma scientist use the word Scam?

Was the video of the NZ PM doctored?

Did you use the phrase Covid camps?

Yes I have read the link you attached. Clearly your interpretation of written English is different to mine - sorry, I made a mistake with fact check but, as I could find zero evidence online to say your "fact" was correct about child testing.

Lastly, yes I did put you on ignore, but sometimes when you have a festering sore it is difficult to ignore it for too long before it causes harm...

I am not flouncing now, but feel for both our self esteem and the good of the board and others that do read these posts I think it is time we buried the hatchet and agreed to "ignore" if not put on ignore eachother!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here