Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] BBC Radio2,Steve Write show 2pm

Falmer Wizard

Jun 23, 2020
I listen to Ken Bruce and Jeremy Vine regularly, today i listened to Steve Write, there were constant references to JOKIN? so i stayed on and found that listeners phoned in to add a phrase to JOKIN? this went on and on with Mr Write congratulating callers,is there something i have missed as i cant think of tuning in to him again

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
Steve wrights style of presenting is talking in a Moronic manner . He still thinks he is on radio 1 & has teenagers listening .

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
I really look forward to the holidays when Jeremy Vine is away.

Sent from my SM-J330F using Tapatalk

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
I listen to Ken Bruce and Jeremy Vine regularly, today i listened to Steve Write, there were constant references to JOKIN? so i stayed on and found that listeners phoned in to add a phrase to JOKIN? this went on and on with Mr Write congratulating callers,is there something i have missed as i cant think of tuning in to him again
PS it's Wright.

Sent from my SM-J330F using Tapatalk

PTC Gull

Micky Mouse country.
NSC Patron
Apr 17, 2017
Florida

Yes you have missed something. Your eye test and spelling lesson. :ffsparr:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here