six feet beneath the moon...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
****ing keeper

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
A good keeper, and had a fine season after Leno's unfortunate injury. Very surprised that Arsenal are prepared to let him go, and that he has been at the club, and remained patient, for so long.

The question is, is he better than Mat Ryan? I'm not so sure.

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
Straight out of left field but not so odd after the link to the Turkish chap.

I’d love us to strengthen this area as well so we have Walton plus two actual #1’s.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
I think Ryan has had it too easy the last few seasons, competition for the shirt would only be positive however only at a sensible price.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I think Ryan has had it too easy the last few seasons, competition for the shirt would only be positive however only at a sensible price.

So you feel Ryan has been rather phoning it in, not giving it his best?

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Straight out of left field but not so odd after the link to the Turkish chap.

I’d love us to strengthen this area as well so we have Walton plus two actual #1’s.

Not suggesting he's leaving or unhappy. merely speculating.............. But could best mate from school days Aaron Mooy be convincing his old pal of the benefits a double your money, closer to Austalia Chinese contract might be?

i.e any chance Maty may want to try something else, if somebody came in for him?

cant imagine either Ryan or Martinez would be happy on our bench. I agree in an ideal Covid free world, 2 number ones makes great sense, but at this time and at this sort of price, it only makes sense if Ryan may be off?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I think he always gives it his best however Button & Steele have hardly kept Ryan on his feet.

So you think he could be better if the bench was stronger?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I just think the competition for the number 1 shirt isn't very strong, I do not get what you're trying to get at.

You have basically said 3 times Ryan is phoning in his performances because there's nobody else to take his position.
Yet every time I question that you've denied it, only to then say it again.

As someone once said to me:-

I do not get what you're trying to get at.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here