Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Who do you most want relegated this season?

Which teams do you want to see relegated? Multi choice

• Total voters

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Has always been Palace, is Palace now, will always be Palace. This season and for the following three too.

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
Where's that prat who thinks Wolves are getting relegated this season gone?

Aston Villa, West Brom and Fulham are my pick but, as always, it would be ideal to see Palace relegated.

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
Anyone but us!

West Brom, Fulham plus another. I can't see Saints or West Ham being in the relegation mix this season, Palace have added to front players and scoring was was there issue.
Sheffield Utd won't have such a good season, Burnley seem to have off field issues and Leeds being new boys will be an obvious relegation candidate, remember at least one newly promoted sure always stay up.
Hopefully the wheels fall off Burnley but being realistic we are in the mix I just can't see us pushing onto the safety of a top twelve club and the comfort of 40 points with games to spare.

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
Blimey, never thought I'd ever see the day where the Albion & Palace were in the same division but more people wanted a different team relegated! Leeds fans have certainly not done anything to endear themselves to any other clubs fans this coming season.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Blimey, never thought I'd ever see the day where the Albion & Palace were in the same division but more people wanted a different team relegated! Leeds fans have certainly not done anything to endear themselves to any other clubs fans this coming season.

The general football media are totally blinkered about this though as in their heads we should all be grateful that the Champions of Europe are gracing our league again.

I heard a journo say on a Podcast yesterday that it must be strange for Leeds fans that others clubs fans are looking forward to them being back and watching them play. Are you sure?!!

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
The general football media are totally blinkered about this though as in their heads we should all be grateful that the Champions of Europe are gracing our league again.

I heard a journo say on a Podcast yesterday that it must be strange for Leeds fans that others clubs fans are looking forward to them being back and watching them play. Are you sure?!!

That's strange, I get the distinct impression most other fans are of the same mind as us, as in I can't wait to see them get battered and put firmly back in their box.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here