Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

It's time to start living like free people.

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
From a website with a legal disclaimer that states:

PreventDisease.com is not responsible for the accuracy of all news, medical content, financial information or any other information displayed on the website . All users of PreventDisease.com are encouraged to confirm the accuracy with other reliable sources

That pesky regulated mainstream media. I think you should change your username to MrFakeNews.

There is a definite propensity to post links to Facebook, Twitter and websites that have little or no standing, or just have confirmation bias, as fact and evidence of a cover up / conspiracy / Bill Gates is the devil incarnate, etc., etc , etc.

I have now come to the conclusion there are 3 or 4 posters on here who are on a massive :fishing: trip.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
...Do you believe it should be an individuals right to choose whether they inject this into themselves or not?

we dont normally enforce vaccination, unlikely they'll do so here. enough people will sign up to create herd immunity in the population.

perhaps those that dont should be excluded from further medical care resulting from their non-immunity, only fair?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I get the impression your post was mainly about defending Bill Gates, someone I've not mentioned on this thread or related to your question. Why are you defending him so much? Why not defend him when he's actually being discussed? Saves all the binfesting.

One possibility is there has been a long running and well publicised agenda via Bill Gates to force vaccination on everybody. Failure to comply means you won’t be able to enjoy liberties afforded to others.

Saw this today which is concerning:

https://www.facebook.com/677786912/posts/10158825552131913/?extid=FMiWsDXMkTDGjSOW&d=w

You replied with

Bloody hell!

What's actually going to be in this vaccination?

But no. The main point was to point out your massively inconsistent attitude towards drugs.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
this is never explained, we are to assume he is evil. i didnt care for MS strategy of 90's and beyond but wouldnt say he comes across as bond villan. he is no longer in business, so has no rivals.

Indeed. Surely if you wanted a proper billionaire Bond villain you'd struggle to go far beyond Elon Musk I'd have thought.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
People who don't want to die!

Stop making things so black and white. I note you and others on here talking about a culture of fear, but now you are raising fears about something that millions of people have every year, to sustain their lives.

What next MMR causes autism?

I’m not creating fear. Someone asked what the reason for media manipulation was and I said it ‘could’ be to get everyone to take a vaccine which is likely to be mandatory.Someone else asked what was going to be in a vaccine and I posted a picture of what is in the flu vaccine.

Out of interest did you know what’s in a vaccine?

People then debated if that stuff was in vaccines and from what I can tell they all showed they are and there is just a debate on whether the levels are harmful.

Last edited:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I’m not creating fear. Someone asked what the reason for media manipulation was and I said it ‘could’ be to get everyone to take a vaccine which is likely to be mandatory.Someone else asked what was going to be in a vaccine and I posted a picture of what is in the flu vaccine.

People then debated if that stuff was in vaccines and from what I can tell they all showed they are and there is just a debate on whether the levels are harmful.

Could? Likely? You don’t seem very sure, Dan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

beorhthelm

Jul 21, 2003
Indeed. Surely if you wanted a proper billionaire Bond villain you'd struggle to go far beyond Elon Musk I'd have thought.

reckon Musk is aiming for Tony Stark, but seems a fine line.

meanwhile Gates wants to educate people, give them clean water and vaccinate against polio, TB and malaria. the fiend.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Could? Likely? You don’t seem very sure, Dan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok I said could because I was asked for what reason and that is a plausible one. I never said I was sure. I am however pretty sure that attempts will be made to make vaccines mandatory or lose rights to do things we enjoy today. If that scenario occurs what would your position be out of interest?

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
There is a definite propensity to post links to Facebook, Twitter and websites that have little or no standing, or just have confirmation bias, as fact and evidence of a cover up / conspiracy / Bill Gates is the devil incarnate, etc., etc , etc.

I have now come to the conclusion there are 3 or 4 posters on here who are on a massive :fishing: trip.

Alarmingly, they really do believe the conspiracy theories and ‘science’ from non-scientists.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003

You lose all credibility when you post links to website like that. It's one thing to have a problem with what you refer to as the "mainstream media" but to post a link to "anywhere else" simply confirms your obvious confirmation bias.

Did you have a look at the website before posting? It resembles something a bonkers prosperity gospel evangelical church would have knocked up in the 1990s. Find some research from a major UK University or are they all in on the vaccine scam too ?

Sent from my BTV-DL09 using Tapatalk

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
You lose all credibility when you post links to website like that. It's one thing to have a problem with what you refer to as the "mainstream media" but to post a link to "anywhere else" simply confirms your obvious confirmation bias.

Did you have a look at the website before posting? It resembles something a bonkers prosperity gospel evangelical church would have knocked up in the 1990s. Find some research from a major UK University or are they all in on the vaccine scam too ?

Ok here’s a link to a national library of medicine government website also saying there are detergents in vaccines. The one I posted was the first I came across and also references it’s info to scientific bodies and university studies.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/6531962/

What you have just proved is you’ll use any possible reason to try discredit information. Who’s losing credibility here? I could find 100’s of websites that will say there are detergents in vaccines. That’s because there are.

beorhthelm

Jul 21, 2003
Ok here’s a link to a national library of medicine government website also saying there are detergents in vaccines. The one I posted was the first I came across and also references it’s info to scientific bodies and university studies.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/6531962/

What you have just proved is you’ll use any possible reason to try discredit information. Who’s losing credibility here? I could find 100’s of websites that will say there are detergents in vaccines. That’s because there are.

well done for finding a study from 1984 (nineteen eighty four).

its worth also pointing out the detergent in this case is used in the preparation of the vaccine, the study evaluating if this type of vaccine production is beneficial.

Last edited:

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent

And you get this idea of mandatory from where? Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, behind the grassy knoll.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
we dont normally enforce vaccination, unlikely they'll do so here. enough people will sign up to create herd immunity in the population.

perhaps those that dont should be excluded from further medical care resulting from their non-immunity, only fair?

Will you be suggesting the same for those that smoke..drink...eat too much...drive carelessly etc etc

beorhthelm

Jul 21, 2003
Will you be suggesting the same for those that smoke..drink...eat too much...drive carelessly etc etc

the proposition was more specifc than that. someone avoids a medical treatment, should they receive other medical treatment needed as a result? after all, they dont trust medical treatment.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
And you get this idea of mandatory from where? Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, behind the grassy knoll.

There are plenty of media sites taking about it. Australia clearly would like to do it. My belief (not fact) is that it’s likely from what I’ve read and seen. Again I hope I’m wrong.

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/...covid-vaccine-mandate-would-actually-work-cvd

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-09-16/fact-file-mandatory-vaccination-is-it-possible/12661804

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham

You are seriously comparing someone’s right to not want to inject formaldehyde into their body to whether they should be entitled to hospital surgery in the event of an accident etc?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here