Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

It's time to start living like free people.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
So from what I'm gathering from this thread, the Covid19 vaccine trials are being kept completely top secret and no one has a clue so far what could be in it?

Any reason why?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
So from what I'm gathering from this thread, the Covid19 vaccine trials are being kept completely top secret and no one has a clue so far what could be in it?

Any reason why?

What do you take for your eplilepsy?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
So any idea what's going to be in this Covid19 vaccine?

im not privy to the exact ingredients, i expect some animal protein, gelatin, glucose, sorbitol, aluminium compounds, phenol, a trace of the maligned formaldehyde and some virus RNA or bacteria protien. good link on general ingredients here.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
What do you take for your eplilepsy?

I'm not on any medication.
I was on Lamotrigne but the pattern of my seizures actually got worse so I was taken off it.
Apparently 20% of people with epilepsy won't gain any benefits from it.

The same thing happened back in the early 2000's when my epilepsy first began. I was prescribed Tegretol. Tegretol was terrible. It actually made me go into constant double vision. It was such a crap medication its not even prescribed anymore.
So I went 4 years back then having seizures without any medication, eventually my epilepsy disappeared for the next 10 years.

Last edited:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I'm not on any medication.
I was on Lamotrigne but the pattern of my seizures actually got worse so I was taken off it.
Apparently 20% of people with epilepsy won't gain any benefits from it.

The same thing happened back in the early 2000's when my epilepsy first began. I was prescribed Tegretol. Tegretol was terrible. It actually made me go into constant double vision. It was such a crap medication its not even prescribed anymore.
So I went 4 years back then having seizures without any medication, eventually my epilepsy disappeared for the next 10 years.

Good, then you're familiar with the need for drugs to be developed and tested (at enormous expense) but that it's possible that at the end of that process it may not work or may even have side effects. (The alternative spin on Lomotrigne is that 80% of people DO see a benefit). Nevertheless it appears you bunged two different drugs into your system without checking what the ingredients were or going on to a football forum to question whether they were part of Bill Gates' evil master plan.

The idea that the precise mix of ingredients in a vaccine would be revealed on here when that expensive R&D process is going on and while people are still testing it is absolutely ludicrous. It's not part of some massive cover up involving Gates or anyone else. It's in development. If it had advanced any further we'd all be at the Amex watching a game against the Pompey scum tongiht.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Why not? If it stops the spread of flu and has passed medical trials then I have no problem with injection that contains any of those substances.

But I'm sure you'll be able to provide a long list of peer-reviewed articles suggesting why any of those substances (in the amounts and concentrations present in the vaccine) are harmful and prove me wrong.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

And to think they ridiculed trump for saying we should inject bleach. Anyone for detergent? [emoji23]

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
reads like ingredients for a burger, or Percy Pigs. so most people will happily consume that.

its anti-vaxxer propaganda, half those things arent in the vaccine, those that are inert. notably Thimerosal isnt used in european flu, "aborted human cells" is based on reseach samples used in the 1960's. also its delivered a nasal spray these days.

Err I think you’ll find aborted fetus is still very much used in vaccines today. Yep can’t wait to inject an aborted baby into myself.

https://bioethics.georgetown.edu/20...-are-vaccines-produced-using-aborted-fetuses/

Anyway let’s not turn this into a vaccine debate. Plenty of time for that when the mandatory order comes to take them and we’re denied rights if we don’t.

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Find me any evidence that there is any detergent in flu vaccines in a sufficient concentration to be harmful and I might start to understand your point.

Meanwhile, this link debunks most of the things listed in your picture

https://www.kevinmd.com/blog/2015/01/scared-flu-vaccine-lets-see-whats-really-inside.html

Reading that it seems to be justifying why those things are in there rather than disputing they are?

Here’s an article in detergents in vaccines.

https://preventdisease.com/news/13/...Brain-Barrier-Seizures.shtml?no_redirect=true

Regardless there is evidence that some vaccines are not 100% safe and many of Gates programmes in the 3rd world have caused illness. Any liability for a covid vaccine has been removed if adverse affects occur. Trials are being rushed. Do you believe it should be an individuals right to choose whether they inject this into themselves or not?

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
How many?

What exactly are you impling? What is your point?

I'm sure that you are not suggesting that this virus hasn't killed anyone, you can't be that stupid.

So what is your point? It hasn't killed enough people? The people who die are (mostly) old and so don't matter?

The figures for Covid deaths was revised down to take account of deaths from other causes (i.e. tested positive, recovered and then died later for unrelated reasons). That revised figure stands at just over 40,000.

If you are still struggling to view this as serious or worthy of measures being taken, speak to an NHS doctor or nurse who works in intensive care. Many of them have colleagues, young, fit and committed to helping people even at great personal risk, who have died of this illness.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Good, then you're familiar with the need for drugs to be developed and tested (at enormous expense) but that it's possible that at the end of that process it may not work or may even have side effects. (The alternative spin on Lomotrigne is that 80% of people DO see a benefit). Nevertheless it appears you bunged two different drugs into your system without checking what the ingredients were or going on to a football forum to question whether they were part of Bill Gates' evil master plan.

Is that why you asked me what medication I was on?
But it was when I wasn't on any medication things got better which suggests to me the body can be a very good healer without drugs.
Regardless, epilepsy medication isn't a vaccine and it doesn't cure epilepsy, it just controls it better, so that's a pretty stupid point you made.
I get the impression your post was mainly about defending Bill Gates, someone I've not mentioned on this thread or related to your question. Why are you defending him so much? Why not defend him when he's actually being discussed? Saves all the binfesting.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
I asked how many?

That's not a point or a way of implying anything. It's a question.

41,705 in the UK.

Just shy of 1 Million worldwide.

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
Reading that it seems to be justifying why those things are in there rather than disputing they are?

https://preventdisease.com/news/13/...Brain-Barrier-Seizures.shtml?no_redirect=true

Regardless there is evidence that some vaccines are not 100% safe and many of Gates programmes in the 3rd world have caused illness. Any liability for a covid vaccine has been removed if adverse affects occur. Trials are being rushed. Do you believe it should be an individuals right to choose whether they inject this into themselves or not?
I can't see anything in that article that suggests it is dangerous in the concentrations it is present in vaccines.

This, on the other hand, suggests that they are safe:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/ar... that the,it is free from phosphatidylcholine.

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
This is what is in most flu vaccinations. Whom on earth would willingly put this in their body?

d0f0c94953bfc826dd0c7317a510ace5.jpg

People who don't want to die!

Stop making things so black and white. I note you and others on here talking about a culture of fear, but now you are raising fears about something that millions of people have every year, to sustain their lives.

What next MMR causes autism?

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003

From a website with a legal disclaimer that states:

PreventDisease.com is not responsible for the accuracy of all news, medical content, financial information or any other information displayed on the website . All users of PreventDisease.com are encouraged to confirm the accuracy with other reliable sources

That pesky regulated mainstream media. I think you should change your username to MrFakeNews.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here