Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

It's time to start living like free people.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
to what end? sure there is a lot of control, either this is in response to a public health issue, or... feel free to offer an alternative motivation.

One possibility is there has been a long running and well publicised agenda via Bill Gates to force vaccination on everybody. Failure to comply means you won’t be able to enjoy liberties afforded to others.

Saw this today which is concerning:

https://www.facebook.com/677786912/posts/10158825552131913/?extid=FMiWsDXMkTDGjSOW&d=w

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
I totally agree with Steve Baker and the OP.

This is the first time I can remember in peacetime where I genuinely feel I am being controlled by the Government and the media. We are being given highly selective information designed to control the way we live our lives.

The vitriolic reactions I’ve seen to the view presented on this thread shows how this Government, ably assisted by the media, has created such a level of fear that anyone disagreeing still feels highly marginalised in society. Bear in mind, this government thought it was ok to allow Dominic Cummings to tell a bunch of bare faced lies and then let him tell us all what to do.

I read the Times this morning and nowhere could I find the number of deaths from Covid yesterday. Why? There was plenty of stuff about infections going up and the much vaunted R number but nowhere were we told how many people had actually died.

I feel genuinely uncomfortable in what I thought was a free country. One think I do know is that I will never ever vote for this Government again. They are the most devious and manipulative bunch of people I have ever seen in my lifetime of over 50 years.

And before anybody chucks any more data at me, please don’t - because there is plenty of data out there to counter everything you say. We are just not being told what it is.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

More and more people are sharing your view by the day. It's astonishing.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
I said this on another thread. I am not a conspiracy theorist, but the reaction to this pandemic seems to be disproportionate to anything which has gone before. 27 people died yesterday apparently as opposed to the 1,000s during lockdown - yes it might get worse, but it might not. We are only getting one side.

you need to cast your mind back to Febuary and March, the scenes from Italy and Spain panic in their hospitals, whole carehomes dieing across europe, the fear of that impact growing. we have seen abject failure to react sensibly or coordinate response, with the conflicting pressures of the health care and economic outcomes. it may turn out in hindsight that subsequent actions have been disproportionate, if you had to make the decisions you'd probably err towards protection and containment of the virus.

beorhthelm

Jul 21, 2003

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
The government are in an impossible situation really though aren't they.

Don't restrict people > more people will die > Anger at the loss of life, the government are murderous, put economics above human life etc.

Impose restrictions > more hardship and frustration for people > Anger at feeling controlled, the government are tyrants, would rather live free and with risk than under the governments thumb etc.

If the govnerment have decided that their primary function in these circumstances is to preserve life, I can't help but sypathize with that point of view.

I am generally big on personal liberty and generally very uncomfortable with curbs on freedom (an understatement). I still feel that way, but I can't justify damning the governments approach and not being mindful of the fact that they have two bad choices and are choosing the option which is intended to minimize loss of life. I find it hard to judge them too harshly for that.

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
of course, its all orchestrated so Bill Gates can vaccinate everyone in the world.

Do we know what Gates gets out of this situation? Have his business rivals taken shares in infections diseases or something?

beorhthelm

Jul 21, 2003
Do we know what Gates gets out of this situation? Have his business rivals taken shares in infections diseases or something?

this is never explained, we are to assume he is evil. i didnt care for MS strategy of 90's and beyond but wouldnt say he comes across as bond villan. he is no longer in business, so has no rivals.

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
you need to cast your mind back to Febuary and March, the scenes from Italy and Spain panic in their hospitals, whole carehomes dieing across europe, the fear of that impact growing. we have seen abject failure to react sensibly or coordinate response, with the conflicting pressures of the health care and economic outcomes. it may turn out in hindsight that subsequent actions have been disproportionate, if you had to make the decisions you'd probably err towards protection and containment of the virus.

Maybe at the start. But again its all about interpretation.

But definitely not now....

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
The government are in an impossible situation really though aren't they.

Don't restrict people > more people will die > Anger at the loss of life, the government are murderous, put economics above human life etc.

Impose restrictions > more hardship and frustration for people > Anger at feeling controlled, the government are tyrants, would rather live free and with risk than under the governments thumb etc.

If the govnerment have decided that their primary function in these circumstances is to preserve life, I can't help but sypathize with that point of view.

I am generally big on personal liberty and generally very uncomfortable with curbs on freedom (an understatement). I still feel that way, but I can't justify damning the governments approach and not being mindful of the fact that they have two bad choices and are choosing the option which is intended to minimize loss of life. I find it hard to judge them too harshly for that.

"More people will die". What evidence have you got of that? What evidence have you got that everyone who died in lockdown (most of whom were elderly) died of Covid? Even during its peak, the press had to say "people who died after testing positive"

This is what I mean. There is no perspective being given by the government or the press about what is going on. We are still being ruled by fear with very little to back it up.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
8a5fe545a1313ee7acaa8fff0aca0bda.jpg

Y/N or M?

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
"More people will die". What evidence have you got of that? What evidence have you got that everyone who died in lockdown (most of whom were elderly) died of Covid? Even during its peak, the press had to say "people who died after testing positive"

This is what I mean. There is no perspective being given by the government or the press about what is going on. We are still being ruled by fear with very little to back it up.

A proportion of people who get it die. If you increase the number of people who get it, the number of people who die also increases proportional to the incease in infections. I didn't say that everyone who died in lockdown died of Covid, did I? Some people who tested positive went on to die for other reasons. But many people who tested positive and died, died of the disease.

There is fear, the question is, is it rational to be afraid? The disease can kill, it can kill the elderly, it can also kill the young and healthy. So yes, for yourself or for those that you love, a degree of fear (I would say concern) is justified.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
This is what is in most flu vaccinations. Whom on earth would willingly put this in their body?

d0f0c94953bfc826dd0c7317a510ace5.jpg

Why not? If it stops the spread of flu and has passed medical trials then I have no problem with injection that contains any of those substances.

But I'm sure you'll be able to provide a long list of peer-reviewed articles suggesting why any of those substances (in the amounts and concentrations present in the vaccine) are harmful and prove me wrong.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

beorhthelm

Jul 21, 2003
This is what is in most flu vaccinations. Whom on earth would willingly put this in their body?

reads like ingredients for a burger, or Percy Pigs. so most people will happily consume that.

its anti-vaxxer propaganda, half those things arent in the vaccine, those that are inert. notably Thimerosal isnt used in european flu, "aborted human cells" is based on reseach samples used in the 1960's. also its delivered a nasal spray these days.

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
reads like ingredients for a burger, or Percy Pigs. so most people will happily consume that.

its anti-vaxxer propaganda, half those things arent in the vaccine, those that are inert. notably Thimerosal isnt used in european flu, "aborted human cells" is based on reseach samples used in the 1960's. also its delivered a nasal spray these days.
I particularly enjoyed the "ethanol - antifreeze". They might be onto something here, surely no-one would ingest ethanol?!

Though I have to say, I am concerned about the dextrose, casein, gelatin, glucose and fructose listed. They don't sound like the sorts of chemicals that should be anywhere near a human body.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.

So any idea what's going to be in this Covid19 vaccine?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here