Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

It's time to start living like free people.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
No I'm Rosa. You know that GB with all that proof you have. Don't let these conspiracy theorists confuse you GB. You've got posts to reply to from them. Stay focused and keep going. Don't let them rest!

What proof is needed when you are as stupid and obvious as you ?

Same as when you were The Truth, when you were Falmer, when you were Brunswick and when you were Jeff Minton's Corners (as well as Rosa) :shrug:

The same easily identifiable meaningless bollocks across multiple different accounts. Each time, you try a new persona (maybe Spanish this time :lolol:) and can't keep it up for more than a week or two before reverting to type. Why would someone need to keep doing this over and over again on a football forum ?

(Don't bother, it was a rhetorical question. I really wouldn't like to start to try and understand what goes on in your mind.)

And, that was lucky timing [MENTION=316]Albion Dan[/MENTION]. Just in time to inoculate your own children and then try and persuade others not to inoculate theirs. Classy :thumbsup:

And with that, I'll let the pair of you get back to your theories, I'm afraid I have better things to do. (There's a clue in the picture at the top of the page) :bigwave:

Last edited:

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
What proof is needed when you are as stupid and obvious as you ?

Same as when you were The Truth, when you were Falmer, when you were Brunswick and when you were Jeff Minton's Corners (as well as Rosa) :shrug:

The same easily identifiable meaningless bollocks across multiple different accounts. Each time, you try a new persona (maybe Spanish this time :lolol:) and can't keep it up for more than a week or two before reverting to type. Why would someone need to keep doing this over and over again on a football forum ?

(Don't bother, it was a rhetorical question. I really wouldn't like to start to try and understand what goes on in your mind.)

How about you start a new thread on this subject?
Maybe it could even do with its own sub-forum considering you've been talking about it so much for so long?

I didn't know I was also Brunswick but fair play, I must've been considering I was Rosa and Hybrid X and so on too. Anyways, you start the thread, I'll get the boys and we'll get straight on it. Great stuff!

Last edited:

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
I know it's not healthy hence why I've joined up with you boys. Good health both mentally and physically couldn't be displayed by the 'Conspiracy theorist destroyers' any better. Just read through this thread and you can see that. 50 year old blokes relentlessly name calling and story telling from as far back as nearly a decade ago is the definition of good health. No argument about it.

Now let's get back into taking these conspiracy theorists down. What tactics have you got lined up for this thread? The Rosa one was pretty good. I also liked that one when one of the conspiracy theorists mentioned his mum had died when he was just 18 and got a reply of "your mum". That was hilarious.

So what's our next attack going to be on those conspiracy theorists? Someone has to say something to them!

Okey done then, lets talk about the facts on Covid-19:

• It is a virus that is largely spread by face to face contact
  • The more face to face contact we have then the more chances for the virus to spread
  • If we have less face to face contacts then the virus will have less chance to spread
  • Note I said largely above. It is also possible for the virus to remain in the air for a time. This is for much longer indoors.
  • Face masks do reduce, but not eliminate, the spread of the disease
  • If and when a vaccine happens it will have been extensively tested and quite possibly have nothing in the slightest to do with Bill Gates

As others have described the protections needed to mitigate the above need to be balanced against their impact on the economy, hence the judgement call has been made to let some activities continue, have some continue in a limited way and stop others entirely. There are arguments to be had on the details of this but the overwhelming view of mainstream politics, science and society is some restrictions need to be in place.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Half my on line life? Compare our post counts. [emoji23]

Why are you talking about wives? You’ve gone very weird again. I’m happy yours will let you watch a match on the tv later. I’m really not sure why you needed to tell me? :lolol:

On a serious note I think it may be time for you to step away from NSC, or certainly your moderating duties. This really isn’t currently a good look for you and it can’t be positive for your mental health.

It’s hard not to conjure up images of you bright red faced, fingers ready to pounce, froth around your mouth, getting far too angry over a few posts on a football forum. I don’t know how mod towers works but it seems you have some sort of alert that pings every time certain posters put something up and off you go into action, the froth and spittle flying over the keyboard whilst the veins in your heap pop and bloodshot eyes bulge.

Relax, go outside for a walk, maybe try a museum or some culture, I went to the Tate Modern yesterday with the family followed by a lovely riverside meal on the southbank, and spent time walking amongst tens of thousands of other carefree Londoners in the sun, it was delightful, the virus won’t get you if you are sensible, I promise.

Maybe try Yoga? Meditation works very well. I think you’d struggle to keep your head clear of your angry voice to start so would suggest maybe something entry level like maybe the headspace app. Shout me up if you want any advice. Believe or not I’m actually all about love in the real world and helping people that need it. I’m happy to work with you, maybe we can get you in a better place? Maybe then you’ll also even be able to look at the world a bit more objectively than today. You might even allow yourself to change your mind about some things, you know like I did about jabs after doing some actual research myself and not just relying on tv doctors like Hilary.

Now I know you get really upset when I log off and aren’t there to respond to you really quickly. I don’t want you to get too depressed but I’m not going to be here for you today. I’ve got a couple of kids football matches to watch, am reffing one, and then watching the Albion with friends down a delightful pub in Catford. You’ll cope without me, I know you can do it. I’m rooting for you.

:lolol:

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
I'm talking about this sub forum where you've started threads and you and Mega contributed to over 25% of another thread between you

On the contrary we were asked to take action against the lies that were poisioning this sub forum. The site admin called you a nutjob. You'll notice you're still posting on here. Not banned. Not even infracted. No moderating has taken place. You've just been challenged and you hate it.

That's the Bear Pit residents :lolol:

Ah, so we ARE living like free people then. Might as well delete this thread eh?

Deep breaths Guinness, deep breaths. When you try and meditate keep your spine as upright as possible as it will ground you to the earth. Hopefully this will give you the awareness that you’re about to post something very odd or weird before hitting reply. This short period of reflection can really save embarrassment later on. Although I have to admit I’m a bit flattered to have a stalker for the first time in my life.

If it’s your fellow mods setting you off on these forays of conflict then it’s time for you to question your support network. Sometimes we have to cut people out of our lives that are bringing us negative frequency and energy. Letting go feels hard but difficult decisions have to be made to truly make progress.

I don’t think people that resort to calling people childish names (nut job) because they can’t carry an argument when provided evidence to support another’s argument are good role models for you. Meditation may help you see the truth here.

Yes I am enjoying a certain degree of freedom and always will to the most I’m allowed. Although I can no longer see my sister and her family with mine but I’ve just enjoyed a drink with six separate people which makes a lot of sense to me. Unfortunately it looks like even this is about to be curtailed on very flimsy grounds. I’ll post some more facts and evidence to support my views soon. Make sure you set that alert for when it’s up there. I know how you like to reply with haste.o

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Deep breaths Guinness, deep breaths. When you try and meditate keep your spine as upright as possible as it will ground you to the earth. Hopefully this will give you the awareness that you’re about to post something very odd or weird before hitting reply. This short period of reflection can really save embarrassment later on. Although I have to admit I’m a bit flattered to have a stalker for the first time in my life.

If it’s your fellow mods setting you off on these forays of conflict then it’s time for you to question your support network. Sometimes we have to cut people out of our lives that are bringing us negative frequency and energy. Letting go feels hard but difficult decisions have to be made to truly make progress.

I don’t think people that resort to calling people childish names (nut job) because they can’t carry an argument when provided evidence to support another’s argument are good role models for you. Meditation may help you see the truth here.

Yes I am enjoying a certain degree of freedom and always will to the most I’m allowed. Although I can no longer see my sister and her family with mine but I’ve just enjoyed a drink with six separate people which makes a lot of sense to me. Unfortunately it looks like even this is about to be curtailed on very flimsy grounds. I’ll post some more facts and evidence to support my views soon. Make sure you set that alert for when it’s up there. I know how you like to reply with haste.o

Someone's had a few beers. Perhaps try the "Like a Beer Too Much" thread?

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Someone's had a few beers. Perhaps try the "Like a Beer Too Much" thread?

That thread is why NSC is a top forum for everyone. Many people can go on that thread and speak about issues with people who can understand and empathise without any shame or guilt like you hear some acholics suffer when it comes to opening up.

The last thing that thread needs is a Mod using it as a way of having a dig at someone. Not funny one bit. The lowest form of wit possible.

You really need to take a break from NSC. There really is no line with you. Pathetic.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
I, for one, can’t wait for Dan to drop his truth bomb.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Adjustments.jpg

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
I totally agree with Steve Baker and the OP.

This is the first time I can remember in peacetime where I genuinely feel I am being controlled by the Government and the media. We are being given highly selective information designed to control the way we live our lives.

The vitriolic reactions I’ve seen to the view presented on this thread shows how this Government, ably assisted by the media, has created such a level of fear that anyone disagreeing still feels highly marginalised in society. Bear in mind, this government thought it was ok to allow Dominic Cummings to tell a bunch of bare faced lies and then let him tell us all what to do.

I read the Times this morning and nowhere could I find the number of deaths from Covid yesterday. Why? There was plenty of stuff about infections going up and the much vaunted R number but nowhere were we told how many people had actually died.

I feel genuinely uncomfortable in what I thought was a free country. One think I do know is that I will never ever vote for this Government again. They are the most devious and manipulative bunch of people I have ever seen in my lifetime of over 50 years.

And before anybody chucks any more data at me, please don’t - because there is plenty of data out there to counter everything you say. We are just not being told what it is.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Am I alone in finding it deeply ironic that people should feel "controlled" by a government which is so deeply libertarian that the Cheltenham Festival was allowed to go ahead when anyone with any sense would have cancelled. ....... or was that more to do with connections between the senior echelons of the Jockey Club and Senior Conservatives.
And then there were several thousand football fans coming from Madrid, one of the Epicentres of the Pandemic in the early days, when anyone with any sense would have stopped it.

Or do we need a much more authoritative less clown-like figure telling us not to be so #@%$ing stupid or you will kill people - someone like Churchill.......

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Okey done then, lets talk about the facts on Covid-19:

• It is a virus that is largely spread by face to face contact
  • The more face to face contact we have then the more chances for the virus to spread
  • If we have less face to face contacts then the virus will have less chance to spread
  • Note I said largely above. It is also possible for the virus to remain in the air for a time. This is for much longer indoors.
  • Face masks do reduce, but not eliminate, the spread of the disease
  • If and when a vaccine happens it will have been extensively tested and quite possibly have nothing in the slightest to do with Bill Gates

As others have described the protections needed to mitigate the above need to be balanced against their impact on the economy, hence the judgement call has been made to let some activities continue, have some continue in a limited way and stop others entirely. There are arguments to be had on the details of this but the overwhelming view of mainstream politics, science and society is some restrictions need to be in place.

Common sense and facts from you.

Far more compelling than the baseless garbage from Icke’s lap dogs. Alien lizards, antisemitism, the Rothchild’s, Illuminati, 5G masts, microchips secretly placed in us all on inoculation, CV19 is a conspiracy to take away our rights forever. Grown men believing the theories of loons, you couldn’t make it up.

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
Am I alone in finding it deeply ironic that people should feel "controlled" by a government which is so deeply libertarian that the Cheltenham Festival was allowed to go ahead when anyone with any sense would have cancelled. ....... or was that more to do with connections between the senior echelons of the Jockey Club and Senior Conservatives.
And then there were several thousand football fans coming from Madrid, one of the Epicentres of the Pandemic in the early days, when anyone with any sense would have stopped it.

Or do we need a much more authoritative less clown-like figure telling us not to be so #@%$ing stupid or you will kill people - someone like Churchill.......

But that's exactly why I feel controlled.

That was right at the start - would it happen now? The government panicked and hid behind a bunch of scientists with spreadsheets because this was such a cock up. 500,000 deaths according to a guy who broke lockdown to go to a swingers party. They are now ruling by decree and issuing "guidance" which is a load of garbled nonsense. This needs to be more actively debated in Parliament then listening to Boris coming out with his latest pile of crap.

Its not a matter of killing people - death rates and admissions are still far lower. Even the 71 recorded yesterday was minuscule compared to deaths from other causes, its just a matter of accepting it is there and showing common sense. When will be happy? When the death rate is zero? Fine but thousands of people will continue to die of flu and cancer. So we've sorted Covid but what about everything else?

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Unless I am very much mistaken there has been a massive push to get people to have flu jabs - admittedly with some supply problems at the moment - and being a virus the Covid-19 restrictions will also reduce the spread of flu as well. I am sure this will be of great comfort to everyone who is suddenly concerned about the flu.

The whole point of the exercise is to reduce strain on the NHS to allow it to continue treating people - suffering from Covid-19 or anything else - and if people are being denied treatment at this stage when hospitals are not under that much pressure then questions need to be raised. However this isn't an excuse to abandon all anti-Covid measures.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
But that's exactly why I feel controlled.

That was right at the start - would it happen now? The government panicked and hid behind a bunch of scientists with spreadsheets because this was such a cock up. 500,000 deaths according to a guy who broke lockdown to go to a swingers party. They are now ruling by decree and issuing "guidance" which is a load of garbled nonsense. This needs to be more actively debated in Parliament then listening to Boris coming out with his latest pile of crap.

Its not a matter of killing people - death rates and admissions are still far lower. Even the 71 recorded yesterday was minuscule compared to deaths from other causes, its just a matter of accepting it is there and showing common sense. When will be happy? When the death rate is zero? Fine but thousands of people will continue to die of flu and cancer. So we've sorted Covid but what about everything else?

I appreciate your point of view and the reasons for it. My own feelings are not a miĺlion mikes away. I just find it difficult to take seriously anything that is handed down precisely because they were so ineffectual right at the start when it probably mattered.

And the Cummings County Durham Bernard Castle eye test factor does not help either - and they is an understatement. Do as I say, not as I do.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here