Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Juan Foyth

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Brighton & Hove Albion: Juan Foyth linked with potential Seagulls move according to this report.

https://www.footballtransfertavern.com/brighton-transfer-rumours/brighton-juan-foyth-transfer-links/

The print edition of El Periódico Mediterráneo claimed [via Sport Witness] that the 22-year-old is on the ‘agenda’ of the Seagulls, along with Leeds and Brighton. However, Villarreal appear to be in pole position for the 10-cap Argentina international, with ex-Arsenal boss and three-time Europa League-winning manager Unai Emery hoping to bring him to El Madrigal.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Brighton & Hove Albion: Juan Foyth linked with potential Seagulls move according to this report.

https://www.footballtransfertavern.com/brighton-transfer-rumours/brighton-juan-foyth-transfer-links/

The print edition of El Periódico Mediterráneo claimed [via Sport Witness] that the 22-year-old is on the ‘agenda’ of the Seagulls, along with Leeds and Brighton. However, Villarreal appear to be in pole position for the 10-cap Argentina international, with ex-Arsenal boss and three-time Europa League-winning manager Unai Emery hoping to bring him to El Madrigal.

So he is Argentinian, with a name which sounds like he's from somewhere totally different?

Biffer

Jul 13, 2003
Absolutely no chance. A centre back who didn't do anything at Spurs. No better than we have at the moment.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Another center half? ???

Hehe. Some people on here will be pissing their pants if we sign another one!:lol:

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Another center half? ???

Hehe. Some people on here will be pissing their pants if we sign another one!:lol:

Really? I doubt it - many of us might well be a little puzzled; some might even suspect we might be about to lose someone we don't expect to lose from our excellent cadre of defenders. That's all.

Anyway, it's a 'No' from me - but if those in charge think it's a good idea, then so be it.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Football transfer tavern / Sussex life / Brighton and give independent etc and all the click bait made up shite sites should be ignored and never quoted on here!

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Football transfer tavern / Sussex life / Brighton and give independent etc and all the click bait made up shite sites should be ignored and never quoted on here!

Well if he were known as Go Foyth, then I have wouldn't believed it :lol:

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Please stop. My 'Utter Rubbish' partition in the file is becoming rather full.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here