Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Help] Has BLM gone too far this time?...

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-new-political-party-plans-contest-seats.html

Now it's VOTE Black Lives Matter: A new political party backed by Million People March leader plans to contest seats at the next General Election

Sasha Johnson is among those spearheading Taking The Initiative Party (TTIP)
Ms Johnson has been whipping crowds into a frenzy during recent protests
She said the TTIP 'will be the first black-led political party in the UK'

Bring it on . :thumbsup:

Someone send her a thesaurus with the definition of 'self-defeating' highlighted :facepalm:

And I reiterate, I support the BLM meme unequivocally.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
What an awful person she is, aggressive and stupid. Hopefully they’ve got more credible candidates than her or that will be a short lived ‘initiative.’

Oh, I don't know. Any party that wants to field candidates of one ethnicity and pursue an agenda that favours one ethnicity deserves all the dimbot candidates it acquires.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-new-political-party-plans-contest-seats.html

Now it's VOTE Black Lives Matter: A new political party backed by Million People March leader plans to contest seats at the next General Election

Sasha Johnson is among those spearheading Taking The Initiative Party (TTIP)
Ms Johnson has been whipping crowds into a frenzy during recent protests
She said the TTIP 'will be the first black-led political party in the UK'

Bring it on . :thumbsup:

These neo Marxists will do as well as the BNP did [emoji90]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
Only on NSC could this thread have developed into a rabid discussion of racism and BLM.

I'm a regular listener to BBC4s 6.30 comedy shows so I tuned in to Lenny Henry's offering hoping something had changed. IT hadn't. He wasn't funny in the 80s and he is even less funny now. It was rubbish and I switched off after 5 minutes.

If not finding Lenny Henry funny and / or turning his shit off makes me a racist then sobeit.

(Oh...and I don't find Alan Carr funny either so best stick me on the homophobe list too)

Palacefinder General

Apr 5, 2019
Only on NSC could this thread have developed into a rabid discussion of racism and BLM.

I'm a regular listener to BBC4s 6.30 comedy shows so I tuned in to Lenny Henry's offering hoping something had changed. IT hadn't. He wasn't funny in the 80s and he is even less funny now. It was rubbish and I switched off after 5 minutes.

If not finding Lenny Henry funny and / or turning his shit off makes me a racist then sobeit.

(Oh...and I don't find Alan Carr funny either so best stick me on the homophobe list too)

As unfunny as LH is, I’d rather watch him than that fake, irritating mockney goon Micky Flanagan and his ‘Going out, out’ crap or ultra white boy Michael McIntyre. Maybe Romesh could provide a safe middle ground for us both?

Brighton Rocker

Jul 16, 2011
TN 21
Plenty of ‘comedy’ shows on the Radio 4 6:30 slot are not at all funny in my opinion so why single out this one?
I turned it off after about 30 seconds.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here