Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Help] Has BLM gone too far this time?...

Dec 29, 2011
I think the problem with BLM Is that whilst the sentiment is very important, the organisation BLM is highly political and has some very unsavoury people high up in its ranks .

I think a non politicised organisation like kick it out etc would be a far better option for footballers in the U.K. to hang their hat on .

I would definitely not support a trotesky type organisation like BLM .

How is racism political?

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
That’s the joke.

Jesus wept.

Yes. Put it in the pit. Some people are obviously too daft to handle even the mildest edge on their humour.

You should tune in to Lenny. You’d probably like it. About your level.

Now if you'd slandered Michael Macintyre's comedy genius, I'd be nominating you to that Nobel lot :lolol:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Now if you'd slandered Michael Macintyre's comedy genius, I'd be nominating you to that Nobel lot :lolol:

I saw him live before he was on the tellybox. Blimey, he was blue. Swore like a drunk brass. And was quite funny.

Was on the same bill as Jim Jeffries, which gives some indication of his material .

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Okay, I'm out of touch. I always found him funny.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I think the problem with BLM Is that whilst the sentiment is very important, the organisation BLM is highly political and has some very unsavoury people high up in its ranks .

I think a non politicised organisation like kick it out etc would be a far better option for footballers in the U.K. to hang their hat on .

I would definitely not support a trotesky type organisation like BLM .

Do you work for. z umm Ings disinformation bureau?
Trotskyist? For heavens sake!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
That’s the joke.

Jesus wept.

Yes. Put it in the pit. Some people are obviously too daft to handle even the mildest edge on their humour.

You should tune in to Lenny. You’d probably like it. About your level.

We have a different sense of humour, hang me

Palacefinder General

Apr 5, 2019
Sorry buddy. Much love to you. UTA.

In truth it needed highlighting, it’s appalling how many people toss out a self-contained and blatantly obvious gag line on here only for some complete dimbecile to come along and trip over it with some completely unnecessary follow up post.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Where you there with me that night when he was 'performing' at Jenkinson's ?

(Lenny Henry, not [MENTION=28934]AmexRuislip[/MENTION], i suspect that was a different night)

Certainly was my beloved right back. Remember wondering when he was going to say something remotely funny.

They are doing re-runs of Chef on Sky Comedy in the mornings. How that passed the criteria only the lord comedy god will know.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here