Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Staying up tracker 2020/21

Stephen Seagull

Oct 6, 2015
Barcelona
When will [MENTION=3734]Giraffe[/MENTION] set up the most important thread of the season?

Would be nice to see when we can officially start to either panic or relax as the season gets underway on Monday

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
When will [MENTION=3734]Giraffe[/MENTION] set up the most important thread of the season?

Would be nice to see when we can officially start to either panic or relax as the season gets underway on Monday

It's already done.

elwheelio

Amateur Sleuth
Jan 24, 2006
Brighton
it's September and we still haven't got a point or even had a shot on goal. Potter out!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005

Seek and you will find. :)

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
I think they might beat Liverpool. Suspect they'll catch a few teams out this season with their approach.
I agree to am extent. I think they'll do the same as Norwich, do well at the beginning, beat some big teams, then go into free fall.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Just checked the table, third. Europe here we come. Problem is it will be 2021/22 season with no free movement of people to Europe following Brexit.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I agree to am extent. I think they'll do the same as Norwich, do well at the beginning, beat some big teams, then go into free fall.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

I'm not so sure. I'd love that to happen, but actually I think they will be okay. They have made a small number of good quality signings and I think that is a sensible way to proceed. I think, like us and any newly promoted team, their progress will be down to whether they convert overall good play into goals. If the Spanish striker performs well they will be fine and comfortable, if he is a flunk they are in trouble.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here