Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Viktor Gyokeres

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Keep him. He may be needed if we fail to land a striker this month. Would probably benefit too from being around the first team squad IMO.

Not many of us thought Connolly would even be a first team consideration at the start of last season, and now we're practically dependent upon him as 50% of our strike force. Things can change very quickly.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
My opinion is that his current and potential ability will be assessed by our development team and a decision will be made accordingly.

Boooooooo!!

On here we make definitive judgements on his potential ability based on his St Pauli performances we never saw. :thumbsup:

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Keep him. He may be needed if we fail to land a striker this month. Would probably benefit too from being around the first team squad IMO.

Not many of thought Connolly would even be a first team consideration at the start of last season, and now we're practically dependent upon him as 50% of our strike force. Things can change very quickly.

Have to agree. Not convinced he is the answer but unless we sign two strikers, he is our 3rd choice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Do we sell him....?
Do we loan him out.....?
Do we play him....?

If you're Potter or Ashworth, this is a pretty pisspoor way to determine the squad to be honest. You're paid to make these decisions, don't ask us, we're clueless. Spelling his name wrong on purpose to hide your identity doesn't work either.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
We gave him a 3 year contract last summer so I guess he stays for a bit longer.

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
If the window finished with the squad we have right now, I think we have to keep him purely as an additional option. What happens in the window dictates what happens to Viktor.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Nowhere near good enough for the prem. Just bin him.

Sent from my SM-G977N using Tapatalk

That’s the spirit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SimpKingpin

See the match?
Aug 8, 2020
Worthing -> NYC
He's a few years older but on paper he's more first team ready then Connolly was this time last year.

If we don't sign another striker (surely we will) then I think it's nailed on he will stay.

Otherwise, a loan move to a Championship team wouldn't be too surprising.

Didn't realize that he's 6ft2!

I wish I knew more about him.

As far as I can tell, from stats here and there, he's good at dribbling.

He's tall but nothing indicates he's good in the air.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here