Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Leyton Orient (a) Tuesday 8th September

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Tenner to watch the reserves on the TV?

I suppose Lower League clubs have lost a massive chunk of their income. OK, i'll do it

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
Leyton Orient have revived their classic 1970s/80s braces kit as a third kit...that is all

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Should be a good indicator of which U23's won't be with the first team this year.

According to the Albion app, for the U23 listings, Christian Walton, Bernado, Solly March, Ali J, Steven Alzate and Aaron Connolly all come under that heading.
Perhaps needs updating ???

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Steele played in goal in these games last year, thinking it will either be Desbois or Rushworth in the net for tomorrow.

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
We haven't actually got an U21s team have we? The club website doesn't seem to think so:

Screenshot 2020-09-08 at 15.04.19.png

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Looks like 6 players U21 and only 2 players over 21 with more than 40 senior appearances so you can have 5 players over 21.

7.8 Each Invited Club must ensure that in each Match:

7.8.1 at least six of the starting eleven players named on the Team Sheet are players who were aged under 21 as at the 30th June in the year in which the Season concerned commenced; and

7.8.2 no more than two players who:

(i) are aged 21 or over; and

(ii) have made 40 or more appearances in a First Team Fixture (either in the starting elven or as a playing substitute) in each case as at the 30th June in the year in which the Season concerned, shall be named on the Team Sheet.

BTW - the official EFL website says Elven - I haven't changed it! :ffsparr:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here