Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Alfredo Morales

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
https://www.brightonandhoveindepend...ce-competition-leeds-united-and-porto-2963430

In a fresh twist, however, bookmakers SkyBet have offered interesting odds on where Morelos will end up next, with Brighton in the betting - here’s how the full field looks:

Lille (6/4), Porto (5/1), Aston Villa (9/1), Bayer Leverkusen (10/1), Borussia Monchengladbach (10/1, Brighton (10/1), Sevilla (10/1), Shalke (12/1), West Brom (25/1) and Leeds United (33/1).

Not sure if this is to actually be considered a rumour or just the betting companies knowing that a striker needs to be signed.

Does not pass any type of "no dickheads" policy

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
It means nothing, alas. Bookies will always search for likely suitors and the money dictates the odds.

90% of transfer speculation should be filed under 'U' for utter rubbish.

And my 90% quote is also utter rubbish as I made it up.

But if I quoted it as fact and it kept being shared then thousands of others would believe it too.

That's how it works.

Are we still asking £40m for Ben White ?

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Wouldn't take note of anything that's published by that website. There's absolutely no way that we'd take a chance on him.

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
There has only been two times where I've taken note of what Skybet have said. One was the huge odds on Potter to be our new Manager before Hughton left and the other was the odds on for us to sign Maupay a good 3 weeks before he actually signed.

So for me the only time to take notice would be if we are odds on to sign someone, not just 1/2 for e.g. but talking like 1/5. Then there might be something in it.

Currently we have the following:

Benteke - 12/1
Morelos - 10/1
Harry Wilson - 7/1
Lingard - 8/1
King - 10/1
Watkins - 20/1
Edouard - 10/1
Brewster - 20/1

So nothing major at the moment.

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
Benteke - 12/1

UOpz.gif

Grizz

Jul 5, 2003
Makes Andone look like a choir boy on the red card front. Definitely wouldn't pass the no dickheads rule.

SimpKingpin

See the match?
Aug 8, 2020
Worthing -> NYC
Kind of dull when even the tabloids are struggling to make stuff up about us this window.

One story this morning alluded to a left back, only to state in the story that "Brighton need a left back".
That was the story.

I'm going to do some mantra's and try and will this shit into existence.
A sniff of news tomorrow and a signing by Thursday or Friday.
Let's do this, universe. :bowdown:

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
Imagine a front pair of Andone and Morales?

Add Maupay in and there isn't a defence in the league that would want to face us, well, not for the first 5 minutes anyway, after that they would only have to worry about the other two while we manfully try and hang on with 10 men.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here