Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] The Nigels and Chelsea

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Would be fun if they wore it at The Amex next week. Sadly, they'll probably wear their 2nd kit.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Yeah. It's a disgrace when another club seemingly copies another team's kit really blatantly for their third kit, isn't it?

palace-3-min.jpg

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
What’s their issue? It’s the same colours and........?

Should we have the hump everyone seems to have jumped on club motos after us - and using ‘together’ which I’m sure we were the first to do... or should we just ignore it like we have? :lol: Petty Palace...

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
What’s their issue? It’s the same colours and........?

Should we have the hump everyone seems to have jumped on club motos after us - and using ‘together’ which I’m sure we were the first to do... or should we just ignore it like we have? :lol: Petty Palace...

I thought that, thinking they should take it as a compliment that Chelsea were copying them, then I saw last picture, which seems to scrub out london and suggest the red and blue is a chelsea thing, almost as if Palace don't count. Which they don't, really.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Amusing I thought
[tweet]1302880402043006976[/tweet]

That whole 'inspired by' 180s (trainers that are predominantly white) thing is doing a LOT of heavy lifting there :dunce:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
A severe lack of realism there.

They never use a fat bloke in a XXXL stumbling through his own vomit with half a kebab on his face to advertise football shirts, do they?

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
A severe lack of realism there.

They never use a fat bloke in a XXXL stumbling through his own vomit with half a kebab on his face to advertise football shirts, do they?

I've asked them not to use my photo.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Leaving aside the kit, which may or may not be utter turd, what the **** is going on with the messaging? It's all kinds of wrong.

'Meet a new legacy'. WTF is that supposed to mean?

'Sneakerhead'. What kind of prize t*** uses the word sneakers in the uk? And to call yourself a sneakerhead you move from prize t*** to utter c***.

'Inspired by...' A trainer? From 20-30 years ago? A football kit inspired by an old trainer?! Jesus wept.

'It's a chelsea thing', What is? A shit kit? The colour scheme? Being inspired to design a football shirt by trainers? Incredibly wanky marketing speak? Being a ****?

Honestly.

That's either a pile of utter horse shit or I've just had the crushing realisation that I'm no longer young. Please, please, please be horse shit!

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
I work in Croydon and it’s full of Chelsea fans so it will be nice for the few palace fans around there to see people in red and blue shirts for once.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Leaving aside the kit, which may or may not be utter turd, what the **** is going on with the messaging? It's all kinds of wrong.

'Sneakerhead'. What kind of prize t*** uses the word sneakers in the uk? And to call yourself a sneakerhead you move from prize t*** to utter c***.

'Inspired by...' A trainer? From 20-30 years ago? A football kit inspired by an old trainer?! Jesus wept.

'It's a chelsea thing', What is? A shit kit? The colour scheme? Being inspired to design a football shirt by trainers? Incredibly wanky marketing speak? Being a ****?

Honestly.

That's either a pile of utter horse shit or I've just had the crushing realisation that I'm no longer young. Please, please, please be horse shit!

:D:clap2:

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield

Honestly.

I love trainers, have a teenage son and plenty of young mates.

It's 100% horseshit. Nobody speaks like that.

Unless they are a complete and utter ****, who works in advertising.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

Honestly.

top rant. funny thing is i doubt it makes any connection with the target market. its all marketing industry bubble fluff they use to sell each other their ideas, because they know or care nothing about the actual product or market.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Yeah. It's a disgrace when another club seemingly copies another team's kit really blatantly for their third kit, isn't it?

View attachment 128091

I thought the designer was probably brushing his teeth with Signal toothpaste when inspiration struck.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
doesnt deserve own tread, have we seen the Man U third kit :shootself

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here